Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  REVIEW--Slammed GT taillight Lenses (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
REVIEW--Slammed GT taillight Lenses by fireboss
Started on: 04-23-2016 04:13 AM
Replies: 83 (3927 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 06-17-2016 03:52 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

"she" ?

Until this vendor turns up at Jet City Fieros for a meet and greet to prove otherwise... it's a dude, Dallas Jolley.

Please don't continue this nonsense.

Slammed is a woman. Not that it matters what genitalia she's got in her pants. Even the clown that started this thread got his lenses, even though he was a total prat about it.
IP: Logged
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"she" ?

Until this vendor turns up at Jet City Fieros for a meet and greet to prove otherwise... it's a dude, Dallas Jolley.

Seriously dude, get over it. Even IF you are correct, your constant trolling and one man vendetta to try to prove your assumption that Slammed is Dallas Jolley is making you look like a complete ass.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Slammed is a woman.

You have evidence?

Not that it matters what genitalia she's got in her pants.

I don't care about a vendor's genitalia. I'm concerned about integrity.

Please don't continue this nonsense.

It would be oh-so-easy for all speculation to end. The offer's been made several times by Jet City Fieros to this person ... turn up at a meeting and be treated to a meal.

What legitimate vendor would turn down an offer to schmooze with a roomful of potential customers?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36251 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

...one man vendetta

Open your eyes. Many members here are suspicious of this person.

And who the hell are you to suggest what I can and can't discuss?
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need 3 sets of lenses but I'm not interested in ordering form Slammed to be honest.. the many stories and oddities alone are enough of a headache that I don't want to be involved with it. It's a shame, definitely looks like a quality option. Perhaps with more effort on their part I and probably a lot of other potential customers would change our minds.

Also there was a picture posted, actually two, with a females hand/arm in the picture with the lenses. I think a video testing the durability with a hammer was posted as well.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a brand new ebay account. We don't get the payment until three days after it is delivered. COD is available with the option to examine before payment is handed over
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

... there was a picture posted, actually two, with a females hand/arm in the picture with the lenses. I think a video testing the durability with a hammer was posted as well.

I could post a dozen pictures of the hand(s)/arm(s) of my Ex or her daughter dangling over my engine bay. It wouldn't necessarily indicate that they have anything to do with the maintenance of my Fiero.... and they don't.

Originally posted by Steel:

to be honest... the many stories and oddities alone are enough of a headache that I don't want to be involved with it.

And I wish it didn't have to be that way. It really is a shame.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2016 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I wish it didn't have to be that way. It really is a shame.

Ya, right....
I have been watching this mess since it started..
I have designed and built a large sub box that goes where the stocker went..
and most likely a new fuel tank..
I'm not going to waste my time, making it so I can produce more than one..
as to many on this board.. trash anyone that even thinks of making a product.. unless it's Rodney, and a select few others..

BTW the under dash oem like sub box holds a nice 8" sub.. and as good in quality as the speaker plates..

The tank will be awesome, but why bother with producing them.. only to get a thrashing from those that wouldn't be buyers anyways..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 06-15-2016).]

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I needed a set of lenses I would not hesitate to buy them through Ebay. I have been buying and selling on Ebay since 2001. Ebay is a very safe way to buy. The buyer protection they give is great. There is no problem if you do not receive an item or if the item does not match the sellers description. Click one button if you don't get your item or to return it and it's taken care of.

[This message has been edited by Larryinkc (edited 06-15-2016).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2016 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have evidence?

In all of 5 minutes of poking on the Internet like 6 months ago when this whole **** storm started, I found out exactly who she is, yes. She is most definitely not anyone named Dallas Jolley.

Hell, she even posted info for the shop she was working at.

I'm not going to post her personal info on here though, because that would be disrespectful, and is a flagrant violation of forum rules.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like this is as safe as it is going to get! Order through eBay and use your PayPal card. You then have 2 options if the lenses are not what you expected, or do not get them, not that one would not be enough. As mentioned above, eBay has a VERY good buyer protection plan in place. If somehow that did fail, a charge back with PayPal would be the backup.

Quality has never been the issue here, so I say anyone looking for a set, this is the way to get them, and no on word of mouth through the forum, money up front kinda thing.

The the die hard skeptics, just choose the COD option. Have them delivered, open them quickly when you get them in front of the delivery driver, and choose whether to pay or not.

I agree with the people in the past few posts.... ENOUGH CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND MUD SLINGING!
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell, she even posted info for the shop she was working at.

I was going to ask for a link, but in retrospect, providing the name of a shop (to supposedly prove identity) would be about as convincing as posting a picture or video with a woman's hands/arms in it.

She is most definitely not anyone named Dallas Jolley.

That remains to be seen. Even if true, are you also suggesting this person has absolutely no association with Dallas Jolley Junior... even though they both live in Tacoma WA, even though they both (try to) cater to a niche market for little plastic cars from the 80's... and even though they both know Dallas Jolley Senior? Seems rather unlikely to any rational person.

The thing is, none of this would even be a topic of discussion if numerous promises/self-imposed deadlines had've been kept over the course of the past year. Instead we were subjected to excuse after bizarre excuse. Yes, it appears that a viable product was finally produced... but it's rather pathetic that money being refunded (eventually) to all those who were still owed is something for anyone to crow about.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

ENOUGH CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND MUD SLINGING!

I'd like to see it end as well. The next club meeting is July 13th.

It would be oh-so-easy for all speculation to end. The offer's been made several times by Jet City Fieros to this person ... turn up at a meeting and be treated to a meal.

What legitimate vendor would turn down an offer to schmooze with a roomful of potential customers?

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2016 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, if I was a female and a bunch of older creepy dudes kept hounding me to come to some car meet, I'd probably not want to go either. Frankly, every suggestion that she show up to this meeting has been a bit creepy; and it only gets creepier as more of you harass her to show up at this meet as some way to somehow prove her identity.

And no, I wasn't suggesting that she didn't know some person. I was simply saying that she isn't that person. Her name doesn't even start with a D, or a J. Do you harass all the other people on the forum that might have known that person? She's published a phone number, and I'm sure a few people have actually talked with her on the phone, having bought the lenses and trying to deal with the related issues that unfortunately happened.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, if I was a female and a bunch of older creepy dudes kept hounding me to come to some car meet, I'd probably not want to go either. Frankly, every suggestion that she show up to this meeting has been a bit creepy; and it only gets creepier as more of you harass her to show up at this meet as some way to somehow prove her identity.

So it's "creepy" to invite a local vendor of Fiero parts to be a guest at a Fiero Club meeting? Network much?

I suspect the members of Jet City Fieros (men and woman of all ages) will not much appreciate your derogatory comment.

She's published a phone number, and I'm sure a few people have actually talked with her on the phone, having bought the lenses and trying to deal with the related issues that unfortunately happened.

Wow, that's really being open and up front... releasing a cell phone number!

Do you harass all the other people on the forum that might have known that person?

Supply a list of "all the other people on the forum that might have known that person", and who've also been stringing us along at PFF for a year with mostly vaporware... and yeah, I'll comment on their issues.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-16-2016).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, that's really being open and up front... releasing a cell phone number!

What's you r cell phone number?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's your cell phone number?

Believe it or not, I've never had one. Yeah, I'm a dinosaur.

The point I was making though, is that a cell phone number reveals nothing of the holder. No name, no address. The person's actual identity remains a secret. Dial-a-dope dealers love them.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The point I was making though, is that a cell phone number reveals nothing of the holder. No name, no address. The person's actual identity remains a secret. Dial-a-dope dealers love them.

Not necessarily true. Unless it's a trak phone, the cell phone is tied to someone very closely. Cell phones are frequently used for identity theft. They have more info than a credit card. When you sign up for one, you have to provide lots of info. In the US, name, address, SSN, and a credit card are required. Getting the EISN off the phone is easy. Cloning the phone is also relatively easy. When the owner calls customer service, they are asked to provide a code. Then you have all their info, provided by the carrier.

Smartphones can be sent a code that causes them to reply with GPS coordinates, without leaving any indication of this on the phone.

I thought everyone knew these things, by now.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2016 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoken like a true dinosaur.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Unless it's a trak phone, the cell phone is tied to someone very closely. Cell phones are frequently used for identity theft. They have more info than a credit card. When you sign up for one, you have to provide lots of info. In the US, name, address, SSN, and a credit card are required. Getting the EISN off the phone is easy. Cloning the phone is also relatively easy. When the owner calls customer service, they are asked to provide a code. Then you have all their info, provided by the carrier.

Smartphones can be sent a code that causes them to reply with GPS coordinates, without leaving any indication of this on the phone.

I thought everyone knew these things, by now.

Okay smartypants, work your magic... 253-235-3032

Got a name? Got an address?
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suspect the members of Jet City Fieros (men and woman of all ages) will not much appreciate your derogatory comment.

This, thanks.

This person is welcome at our meeting. I am certainly suspicious given the nebulous info and odd behavior about this whole thing. Occam's Razor and all.

That said, one of my two daughters, or both, attends almost every meeting with me, as do several other female members. Some members are older, some are younger, I am middle-aged. if any of my invites came across as 'creepy', I am sorry- and I don't see it.

And, the offer still stands. Next meeting is July 13 in Issaquah. All our members would love to see a viable GT tail light option and most of them are entirely unaware of this drama.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

All our members would love to see a viable GT tail light option and most of them are entirely unaware of this drama.

No doubt.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Harassers,
If this person has not ripped anyone off, and gone on without correcting the situation then what the heck is going on?
Have they?
If not then leave them alone if you don't want to buy their stuff, then don't?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not rising to your bait. The process is described online.

It's up to her if she wants to post her info. I wouldn't want random people tracking me and posting my info.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lets test this...this number tracks to the following location:

43rd Street E federal way (Fife), WA
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Patrick..how did it do?

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-16-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I'm not rising to your bait. The process is described online.

It's up to her if she wants to post her info. I wouldn't want random people tracking me and posting my info.

"bait"?

You're the one boasting how elementary the process is. I simply asked if you were able to get a name and/or an address from that publicly posted cell phone number.

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Patrick..how did it do?

TXOPIE, I don't know anything about the process, nor do I know if that street is actually associated with the cell phone number. I'm not asking you to post it, but does a name come up as well?

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OWB...ALTHER-/231940541796

They also sell "Spectre" style clear holsters through different venues. The number can be tracked to an individual if someone wants to pursue it enough.

Oh, that's a landline, not a cell phone by the way. I paid for a service to provide the name, just to end the drama, but it came back as unpublished, and the service refunded my $15. I guess the mystery continues.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 06-16-2016).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI.... Forum rules.

Do not post another member's personal information without his/her consent!
So you got really angry with another member and feel you should post his personal information like name, address, telephone number or other private info without his consent. Don't. This is cause for an immediate, nonnegotiable ban from PFF.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

The number can be tracked to an individual if someone wants to pursue it enough.

Oh, that's a landline, not a cell phone by the way. I paid for a service to provide the name, just to end the drama, but it came back as unpublished, and the service refunded my $15. I guess the mystery continues.

I knew it was an unlisted number, but I made the erroneous assumption it was a cell phone. Thanks for your efforts.

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Do not post another member's personal information without his/her consent!

The phone number I posted is from the eBay ad for these lens covers Here, so the number itself is not "personal information" at all.

In regards to a name and address, tshark was basically bragging how easy it was to acquire this info from a (cell) phone number. I didn't ask him to post anything, but I was curious if he was able to walk the walk and actually get a name and address. And TXOPIE has only posted a street name (with no address)... so nobody's broken any forum rules.

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE, I don't know anything about the process, nor do I know if that street is actually associated with the cell phone number. I'm not asking you to post it, but does a name come up as well?

Patrick...in very short order that could be figured out with the information I have already...just been busy doing my day job most of the day. It would take a little work and persistence, but eventually it could be found out for most people most of the time living inside the US especially.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Patrick...in very short order that could be figured out with the information I have already...just been busy doing my day job most of the day. It would take a little work and persistence, but eventually it could be found out for most people most of the time living inside the US especially.

Interesting.

TXOPIE, thanks for the info.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No need to convince me. Just stating the policy and it seems you guys need a reminder.

The phone number I posted is from the eBay ad for these lens covers Here, so the number itself is not "personal information" at all.

In regards to a name and address, tshark was basically bragging how easy it was to acquire this info from a (cell) phone number. I didn't ask him to post anything, but I was curious if he was able to walk the walk and actually get a name and address. And TXOPIE has only posted a street name (with no address)... so nobody's broken any forum rules.

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In regards to a name and address, tshark was basically bragging how easy it was to acquire this info from a (cell) phone number.

No. I stated fact. Not bragging. You made a comment that was clearly erronious. I corrected it. Simple.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick-- I'm wondering if you sent dobey, tshark, JohnWPB, TXOPIE, etc rude, nasty, and disrespectful PMs or was it just me who got that pleasure?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It looks like it is a Google Voice number, not a cell phone. Located just outside of Tacoma.

I was able to get the address and street view of the location as well.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-16-2016).]

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This i getting way of topic from the Taillights.. Anyone order from the eBay yet? And if so for you get them or any confirmation they have been shipped?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2016 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Patrick-- I'm wondering if you sent dobey, tshark, JohnWPB, TXOPIE, etc rude, nasty, and disrespectful PMs or was it just me who got that pleasure?

Hey buddy, feel free to post every PM exchanged between us in their entirety and let everyone judge for themselves who was actually being "rude, nasty and disrespectful".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2016 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36251 posts
Member since Apr 99

It looks like it is a Google Voice number, not a cell phone.

Interesting. I don't even know what Google Voice is.

I still just use a regular phone.

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2016 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(เฒ  โˆฉเฒ )

This thread should be re-named to "Forum members continue to bicker back and forth over two pieces of plastic for sale on Ebay and then a phone number and then searching that number for info and then nothing comes back and the some random address and then about how this number they listed is not a cell phone number and then it may be a VOIP number".

This has to be the 5th thread that has been de-railed on the subject.

Seriously, if anyone has any grounds to be upset over anything that happened with this whole ordeal IT'S ME. I am the one that paid $400 and took the risk.

Let me go outside and check on my car real quick, my memory isn't too good, I could have swear I spent 10+ hours installing something that came in a box that was supposed to be tail light lenses...

EDIT:
Yep, I definitely installed some sort of lenses on my car. I wonder where they came from?

For the love of God, please, just let this thing rest already??? I am tired of this bickering over nothing, the doxing, and the name calling. just end it already!!!

๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐’†๐“ป๐’†๐“ต๐”‚,
๐“”๐“ฟ๐’†๐“ป๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ท๐’†

If you want to see them in person I will be at Carlisle for GM NATIONALS TODAY and TOMORROW for the Fieros At Carlisle. My ticket has these numbers on it: 16 R180 343, whatever that means. If you aren't at the show, then you must be a fraud and no matter what you may claim your name is, you must be the Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz!!! ๏ผˆ๏ผพ๏ฝ–๏ผพ๏ผ‰

If you want to continue to derail this thread here is my contribution;

( โ”โ˜žยดโ—”โ€ฟใ‚โ—”`)โ”โ˜ž ะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ปฟ

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ good $h!ft goเฑฆิ $H!f๐Ÿ‘Œ thats โœ” some good๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ$h!ft right๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œthere๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ rightโœ”there โœ”โœ”if i do ฦฝaาฏ so my self ๐Ÿ’ฏ i say so ๐Ÿ’ฏ thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: สณแถฆแตสฐแต— แต—สฐแต‰สณแต‰) mMMMMแŽทะœ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ŒะO0ะžเฌ OOOOOะžเฌ เฌ Ooooแต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’แต’๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒGood $h!ft

(โ€˜-โ€˜*ใ‚ž (^-^)ใ‚
I salute you!
(๏ฟฃใƒผ๏ฟฃ)ใ‚ž

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 06-17-2016).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2016 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From my original post the very first sentence----

Originally posted by fireboss:

First this is a review of Slammed GT lenses and NOT to get into any of the other associated problems ,just about the lenses.

I am glad I finally received my lenses and (I) believe I gave a honest assessment of the lenses received from Slammed.

I will encourage people to have there lenses restored FROM HERE if they are in decent shape...

If not in restorable shape than purchase a set of them from Slammed--from E-bay ONLY.

That will help ensure any disputes would be addressed far quicker than most of the original purchasers had.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2016 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:
I am glad I finally received my lenses and (I) believe I gave a honest assessment of the lenses received from Slammed.

You have yet to post an actual review of your lenses.

Your assessment of them, was limited to your first post, which was:

- You finally got them.
- They seem sturdy.
- You mentioned a few "flaws."
- You said the appear to be a viable product.

However, that was the extent of your "review." You've not posted any photos showing those "flaws." You claim to have taken photos, but they were crap, and stated you were going to take more. I presume you still haven't taken them, since you obviously haven't posted them in this thread.

What you posted, is not a review, but a rather basic unboxing. If you want this thread to be a REVIEW, then post an actual review. If you want to see a decent review, then go find Shho13's review posts, which IIRC, were in the mall thread for the lenses.

However, all I've seen from you in this thread, is that you posted it as a cop-out for a non-apology to your harassment of Slammed. Heck, you even actively refused to even acknowledge that your behavior was inappropriate. So are you going to post an actual review in this thread, or are you just going to keep going on about how that's what this thread is about, without actually reviewing the product?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock