Fiero Luggage for Sale by Hambone65
Started on: 04-22-2016 04:11 PM
Replies: 7 (471 views)
Last post by: Hambone65 on 04-29-2016 01:13 PM
Hambone65

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hambone65Send a Private Message to Hambone65Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I talked to Ed Parks and told him I had found my 5 piece Fiero Luggage set. Since I had to sell my Fiero (I got to big and old to get in and out) I felt that the luggage should go to someone within the Fiero community that would find it as neat to own as I have in the past. Ed, indicated that I should call Paul Vargus and find out what it should be worth. If someone is interested please either post to Pennock's or contact me at my email charlienpat60@gmail.com. I miss my 88 GT, some of you may have seen it at either the Fiero Swap meet or at a event. Thank you Charles Ham

------------------
Charles W. Ham, Jr.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charles:
The Fiero luggage set is worth what a Fiero owner will pay. Not being a collector but a customizer, I wouldn't spend $100 for it but yet we have seen similar luggage sets sell to collectors for $400-$700 . You might want to put it in the mall and ask for offers. Some of the guys with the deep pockets may make a surprising offer as the set is pretty rare.
As for Ed Parks, glad to hear that he is still up and around. I lost touch with Ed when he sold the Fiero Factory and moved away, but always thought well of him. We have found memories of the open house and swap meet events that he hosted each year . They were alot of fun. Since the new owner took over , the place became a general automotive repair shop..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 04-22-2016).]

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a owner of a set of luggage myself so I tend to watch value just to keep up with what it is as I really don't plan to sell them.

The price $400-700 is pretty much the market right now. It just depends on who is bidding against who on E bay.

That is a fair price range for buyer and seller alike as long as they are in fair to good condition. I have seen some sets or bags sell for less but they are missing the Fiero tag etc.

There are many people who want these but only so many that can afford them. Having all 5 bags is also a plus. The Garment bags are not as common anymore. As time goes on i expect these sets will be more difficult to find as collectors hold on to them.

The neat thing about these is they are fitted to the trunk and are a very rare unknown piece of Pontiac History to even some Fiero owners.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2016 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pictures?
Hambone65

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hambone65Send a Private Message to Hambone65Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the information guys. I am sorry I have been slow getting back to those that posted information. I did get a gentleman wanting information. I was able to send him photos, but I am kissing 65 now and am unable to figure out how to get the photos from my phone to this forum. If someone has the knowledge and its not too technical then let me know and I will try to send. They are in great shape and there are five pieces.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 6 bags but 0 of the large garment bag. Maybe someday I'll find one. I've picked up my bags for under $75 each.
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got mine the same way kind of here and there for a good price. My first three including a garment bag was only $120 in like new condition.

A full set is 5 bags as they are fitted to the trunk of the car. The large bag goes in the well the duffel goes on top and the two smaller matching bags go on either side. The garment bag either goes in the front trunk or behind the seats.

On later V6 cars the fan on the left side will crowd the small bag a little but they fit any coupe with no issue and I would assume most GT fast backs too.

Like I said they are a very special historical Pontiac item as while popular in Europe in many sports cars they were a rare item for an American car.

I even had a accurate copy of the original order form made. I have a really great graphics guy at work that made a exact copy of the original form.

I would like to get a story in the new Pontiac magazine on them to help document them a little better for more people to know about them. So few know they were made in the Fiero field and even less in the Pontiac hobby.
Hambone65

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2016 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hambone65Send a Private Message to Hambone65Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys, I am getting ready to go back to Alabama this weekend, but if you need me for anything just email me at charlienpat60@gmail.com. Saw Ed Parks this week and he is doing great, for all of you he is presently driving a 2004 BMW 320i station wagon, and it is great looking. He found it in Az and had it shipped to Florida. It is 12 years old and looks brand new, he is the second owner and I would love to own this car myself. I have had two inquires on the luggage but no one who wanted to get off the dime. Even had one who questioned my truthfulness as to what is was worth. He indicated that he has never heard of the set, but then back in 1985 he might have only been a gleem in is daddy's eye.

------------------
Charles W. Ham, Jr.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock