Out of storage and ready for summer! by trivet
Started on: 04-21-2016 07:46 PM
Replies: 8 (291 views)
Last post by: trivet on 04-24-2016 09:46 AM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally got my GT out of the garage, new Eibach springs installed, and (a much needed) wash........had to take some pics for JC Taylor Insurance, she is looking good!

My son was plying with some photo editing software.......changed the background to black and white - my new wallpaper

AusFiero stage 2 side scoops, rear deck lid/vent and Fiero Warehouse lip spoiler still need to be painted and installed - next couple of weeks hopefully.

Who else is dusting off for the Spring?

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero 88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 88Send a Private Message to Fiero 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! I wish my paint looked that good!
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! LOTS of polish...... Original color - not original paint. It's not show quality, but she cleans up nice.

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 04-21-2016).]

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, I know that area (where the car is parked). Used to be farm land I think

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 04-21-2016).]

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Hey, I know that area (where the car is parked). Used to be farm land I think

You are correct! (quite a few years ago)....house/neighborhood had been here 12+ years. I grew up in Bay City, this was all farm fields when I was a kid.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, I like the that color all over the car. It looks good with out the rear spoiler.
fierobug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car! Spring is here!

------------------
FIEROBUG!!!!!!!!!!

trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the compliments - I've been working to get this looking good. Actually was able to polish her up and take a ride yesterday. Decided to take a few more shots.

A friend of mine that owns a body shop did a lot of the paint work and will be painting/glassing the deck-lid vent, lip spoiler, and AusFiero stage 2 scoops. The vent and spoiler is very similar to what TXGOOD has. I've had the deck vent (a Mustang hood scoop) for a few years, just picked up the Fiero Warehouse spoiler after seeing these pics of TXGOODs car.

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I\ll be posting some more pics in a few weeks when all is installed.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors