Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Broken down in Watkins Glen New York. I need a slave cylinder.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Broken down in Watkins Glen New York. I need a slave cylinder. by dajack761
Started on: 04-17-2016 09:55 AM
Replies: 10 (310 views)
Last post by: turbo86se on 04-18-2016 02:48 PM
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm broken down at Watkins Glen NY and in need of a slave cylinder for a Getrag 5 speed in an 88 gt. Does anyone in the area have slave cylinder on the shed that I can buy off you? Reply to thread or send me private message. Thanks Dwane
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of the major auto parts stores have them in stock . Phone around , maybe one of them will deliver for a fee .
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. I've been calling around but none of them have one in stock. They've all said they can get it form there hub warehouses but I couldn't get it until Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping to get the car fixed so I can get back to Baltimore today. So if anyone has one let me know.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had one, I'd be up there helping you put it on! I've actually made that trip in my Fiero (went to a concert). So sorry to be reading this! Wish you the best of luck!
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

If I had one, I'd be up there helping you put it on! I've actually made that trip in my Fiero (went to a concert). So sorry to be reading this! Wish you the best of luck!

Thanks man, I appreciate the thought. It looks like I'll be here another another night.
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dwane, What's the news? Could one of the parts stores get one for you today?

Sorry I didn't stop to say bye on my way out.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

Dwane, What's the news? Could one of the parts stores get one for you today?

Sorry I didn't stop to say bye on my way out.

Hey, no problem man. I should have the part shortly and hopefully put it on flush the fluid, bleed the clutch take it for a test drive and head home. Thanks for asking.
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you should be getting on your way (hopefully) soon.

I don't think this was a great year for burgundy Fieros.
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dwayne. Give us the good news. You rolling home yet? Drop a line if we can help!

Seq, your right, glad we didn't bring the burgundy GT! Hope you guys had a good ride home.

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 04-18-2016).]

dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

Hey Dwayne. Give us the good news. You rolling home yet?

Not yet. Still waiting for the part. Thanks for asking.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happened to me years ago when I was in Key West for a few days. Slave cylinder went out and it was a B to shift. Driveable, but barely. Would up getting one locally for a Citation. Worked perfect and I was on my way. I wasn't upset about being stuck down there to be honest. Good luck though.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock