Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone from West /Central Michigan Going to.......

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone from West /Central Michigan Going to....... by solotwo
Started on: 04-12-2016 10:16 PM
Replies: 20 (323 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 05-01-2016 10:05 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lingenfelter Collection open house?

How about the Mendon Car show coming up May 1st?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There will be a bunch of us at Mendon, Steve.
Hope to see you there.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to make it to mendon and a lengenfelter event this year.
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2016 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could but I am in the middle of a 3800sc swap in my GT. If it was in May maybe I could make it...

edit: Late May

[This message has been edited by FIER086 (edited 04-13-2016).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIER086:

I wish I could but I am in the middle of a 3800sc swap in my GT. If it was in May maybe I could make it...

edit: Late May

oooooo another 3800 in GR. Cool
FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

oooooo another 3800 in GR. Cool

Yes sir!

Check out my thread!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/137108.html
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes sir!

Check out my thread!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/137108.html

Nice. I see your car at a lake. Nice. Have you attended the Metro Cruise? Did you happen to stop by Harvey Automotive? For the last 2 years Mr Leese has been real nice and saved an area for Fieros.
FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice. I see your car at a lake. Nice. Have you attended the Metro Cruise? Did you happen to stop by Harvey Automotive? For the last 2 years Mr Leese has been real nice and saved an area for Fieros.

I'm actually in Hudsonville, the lake you see is in Newaygo at our cottage. I have been to the Metro Cruise several times with this Fiero and my old silver Fiero. In recent years I watch from a buddies yard. This year I am hoping to make it down to Harvey for awhile and meet some of you guys. I would love to check your swapped 3800sc Fiero sometime. There aren't too many 3800sc swapped Fieros in this area.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm actually in Hudsonville, the lake you see is in Newaygo at our cottage. I have been to the Metro Cruise several times with this Fiero and my old silver Fiero. In recent years I watch from a buddies yard. This year I am hoping to make it down to Harvey for awhile and meet some of you guys. I would love to check your swapped 3800sc Fiero sometime. There aren't too many 3800sc swapped Fieros in this area.

Hooterville! My sister lives on the Hudsonville/Jenison line and my mother is in the downstairs apartment. Daughter #2 is moving this week to a lake in Hudsonville. It is on Cory Point. Oh 3800SC Fieros, there more than you think in West Michigan and more over by Lansing! And Small blocks! Man just in the GR Metro area. We have small block (V8) Fieros!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-14-2016).]

FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hooterville! My sister lives on the Hudsonville/Jenison line and my mother is in the downstairs apartment. Daughter #2 is moving this week to a lake in Hudsonville. It is on Cory Point. Oh 3800SC Fieros, there more than you think in West Michigan and more over by Lansing! And Small blocks! Man just in the GR Metro area. We have small block (V8) Fieros!

I may have met you before. Did you have a red formula before? You worked in Wyoming right? I knew Cliff and I thought he mentioned you.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may have met you before. Did you have a red formula before? You worked in Wyoming right? I knew Cliff and I thought he mentioned you.

May be. I sold trucks at Good GMC on Clyde Park and Cliff would stop by and chat. I enjoyed talking with Cliff. He is surely missed. Great guy. But I had a red base 88 coupe.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-14-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
FIER086

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2016 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

May be. I sold trucks at Good GMC on Clyde Park and Cliff would stop by and chat. I enjoyed talking with Cliff. He is surely missed. Great guy. But I had a red base 88 coupe.

yes!

[This message has been edited by FIER086 (edited 04-14-2016).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2016 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should stop by sometime so you can see the conversion I have.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There will be a bunch of us at Mendon, Steve.
Hope to see you there.

As spectators or are you entering your cars ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As entrants.....

Come on up Tom!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-24-2016).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missed you guys that didn't want to get damp.....
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Issues
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woke up to sick kids today, joy...
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like the Michigan boys need to move somewhere warmer......like Crapifornia
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd prefer to freeze in Hell (MI) than move to Crapifornia.......
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Sounds like the Michigan boys need to move somewhere warmer......like Crapifornia

No thank you, I was not that cool as I worked on the car today.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock