2016 Spring Fling at Lititz Springs Park (PA) - May 15 by MAFOA Events
Started on: 03-30-2016 11:39 AM
Replies: 27 (456 views)
Last post by: MAFOA Events on 05-17-2016 10:52 AM
MAFOA Events

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

It's getting to be time to gear up for another MAFOA Spring Fling, once again returning to Lititz Springs Park in Lititz, PA (Lancaster County). The event will be held on May 15. For more information, and to register, please had to THIS LINK. MAFOA welcomes all Fieros, members and non-members. This year in addition to the regular show awards and Best of Show, there will also be an award for Best Daily Driver.

The event will also include a swap meet and picnic. Hope to see you there!

MAFOA BOD
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna try and make it out. I have some parts I'd like to try and sell off if anyone is looking for anything. The biggest issue I have to committing is that is my daughters birthday so I'll have to see if I can work around it. Hope there is a good turnout and see some cars this year.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2016 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pre-Carlisle event, excellent place for a Fiero show and in a nice picturesque town with many specialty shops, the Wilbur chocolate factory, a historic caboose, recreated train station that you can visit and nice cars in a park setting. Its on the calendar and we expect to be there..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

edfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - this show is just around the corner.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lititz is this Sunday May 15th and a great show to attend prior to Carlisle. I missed pre-registration and intend to register the day of the show. Haven't heard too much on bringing any food or organizing lunch so will we just pass the hat and order pizza??

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Lititz is this Sunday May 15th and a great show to attend prior to Carlisle. I missed pre-registration and intend to register the day of the show. Haven't heard too much on bringing any food or organizing lunch so will we just pass the hat and order pizza??

Hi Dennis,

You can still pre-register and sign up for a pot luck item or just bring $5 the day of the show to help offset pizza or other items.

Looking forward to it!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MAFOA Events:

Hi Dennis,

You can still pre-register and sign up for a pot luck item or just bring $5 the day of the show to help offset pizza or other items.

Looking forward to it!

Is the covered dish requirement still on? Haven't seen too much discussion about this but must admit ordering pizza sounds easier. .

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
might not be able to make Carlisle but ill try to make this.... Moms orange eclipse and all
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Is the covered dish requirement still on? Haven't seen too much discussion about this but must admit ordering pizza sounds easier. .

It is. On the webpage, when you pre-register, it allows you to note what you are bringing or tells you to contact Tom Derr. He is keeping track ;-) Feel free to drop him a line or kick in for pizza.

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MAFOA Events

174 posts
Member since Jan 2014

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

might not be able to make Carlisle but ill try to make this.... Moms orange eclipse and all

We'll put you in the special rebody parking section ;-)

Jerry Tarnofsky

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry TarnofskySend a Private Message to Jerry TarnofskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try to make it to Lititz. Had a pace maker-defibulator installed last Friday. Can't drive a non-power steering
car for a month, but, may have a neighbor who can drive it for me. I'm just a 1/2 hr north of Lititz.
Hope to see all of you there.

------------------

Jerry
'88 Fiero GT
Red and proud of it

PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm watching the weather. If it will be nice I'll be there. So far it looks good but a bit windy. I don't remember what year it was that we froze or butts off.
Fieronut83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2016 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronut83Send a Private Message to Fieronut83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it looks like the weather will work out for Sunday. I am hoping to make it but am dependent on picking up the kids at college.

John
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2016 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lookin like most of the short bus crew is gona be there...
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking forward to going, but I woke up sick this morning.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully you'll feel better by tomorrow - the show is then :-)
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone please take a bunch of pictures and post them on the MAFOA web page ----
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

lookin like most of the short bus crew is gona be there...

You gonna hit it up.
MayhemWinters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MayhemWintersSend a Private Message to MayhemWintersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll be leaving at 4am so we can have breakfast at the Knight and Day Diner in Lititz before the show. We should arrive at Diner between 6:30-7am. We'll be the ones who didn't get enough sleep
RockDorkette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockDorketteSend a Private Message to RockDorketteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After some hiccups we are off to a late start but on our way. As long as traffic exchange cooperates we should get there right at 11.

[This message has been edited by RockDorkette (edited 05-15-2016).]

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a shame the weather put a damper on the fun - but we'd love to see some pictures!

MAFOA BOD
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes please, some pictures would be nice for those who didn't make it. I wanted to to go but was still sick, plus around the time I would have left it was sleeting up here. Next stop Carlisle.

I've already missed enough shows and cruises in April and May due to the weather, enough already.
RockDorkette

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockDorketteSend a Private Message to RockDorketteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took a couple. I tried to get one with the whole group of cars and one of each car. There was an orange one there but they left before I got to taking photos.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pictures.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Pics! Thanks.
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, great pics. Thanks!
Fieronut83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronut83Send a Private Message to Fieronut83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing. Next year, there better not be any graduations.

[This message has been edited by Fieronut83 (edited 05-17-2016).]

MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics! May we use them in our newsletter/media with photo credit to you? If so, PM me the name to use on the images. Thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock