Started on: 03-27-2016 03:44 PM
Replies: 6 (427 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 03-28-2016 10:55 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We had a much smaller turn out in Daytona this year. This was due to two major factors; First, From a couple weeks out it could be seen that that weather front was working it way right to Daytona. Luckily, we just got a light drizzle when we first got there, and then it cleared right up for the rest of the day.

Secondly, the Daytona Show just happened to fall on Easter weekend this year. The entire show in general was much, much smaller than usual. Usually the entire infield in packed, but certainly not this year.

Anyhow, those of us that did show up had a nice time, and it is always nice getting to see and hang out with people you have not seen in a while.

I'll start the pictures out with a Fiero for sale, that was parked in with the main show. A really nice looking Fiero if anyone is looking:

Here are some random pictures from other cars that were at the show this year:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been awhile since I've made it down to a Daytona show.....I think I'll make plans for next year though.

I am interested in any info about the wheels on this red notchie.....they'd look great on my GT!

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was planning to head up that morning until i saw the weather forecast. Turned out to be a nice day, go figure ! 🙄 The brake calipers on the choptop siezed up this past week so bringing the car was nixed anyway.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't even realize that this show was happening already. I guess I missed the mention.

That one for sale looks nice. New distributor cap and ignition coil. Clean upper intake and valve covers. The interior looks nice.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:
I am interested in any info about the wheels on this red notchie.....they'd look great on my GT!

That is Mr. Fred and his car. You can find him on most of the Facebook Fiero Groups.

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this Tom Cory's car? I wonder if he sold it. Nicest one.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Florida rain, 72 degrees, it cant be that bad can it?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock