Fiero spotted on video. by zzzhuh
Started on: 03-22-2016 11:19 AM
Replies: 2 (230 views)
Last post by: cmechmann on 03-25-2016 10:17 PM
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching a new video for "ThatDudeInBlue" and look what popped up around 5:22. White with a yellow ground effect, interesting combination.

Is this anyone on the forums? Sounds really nice, and look clean!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2016 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had no idea that it would end up in a video.
That was in front of a body shop around the corner from my house.
There have been a good number of members who have seen this. It's mine.
It was at the last May Baltimore County Fiero run. And at 1 of the Hunt Valley meets.

As for the details.
It is not quite as nice as it seems.
1987 GT
Original spider cracked white paint. The ground effects and spoiler were painted before I got it. All the matching VIN stickers are still on all of the body panels. Right front fender has a crack right over the wheel.
Gray interior with black and yellow seat covers. Digital dash from a 1987 Olds Cutlass Calais.
Currently 1998 3800 S/C with 1995 4T60e, 1993 PCM 16141470. Homemade exhaust, 2 1/2" dumping out the back manifold with a Thrush welded muffler and stock tips.
PT Cruiser 16" rims with 215/55/16.
The rear cradle and suspension is out of a 1985 GT that I had to part with. (another sad story) That is what the drivetrain was in also.

I will be going to a 2005 n/a 3800 soon. Last VIN K but does have some Series 3 parts. Couldn't pass up how few confirmed miles are on it. The engine that is in it now has seen a hard life. I'm finding that out. Has about 120,000 on it but ran hard. Not wrapping yet, but it is starting to show.
I wish I could afford to go through that engine properly. I may keep it and slowly go through it. For now the K 205 hp will do.
Due to some employment changes, I have had to start using this for a daily driver and it is getting dirty. I was picking my son up from work when this was taken. Been keeping the salt cleaned up from under. Yes this was out the next day after the big snow. Will be getting a recoat of paint underneath on the frame rails when I pull the engine. Good weather is coming.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock