Started on: 03-21-2016 07:42 PM
Replies: 10 (193 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 03-22-2016 04:56 AM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This comes up from time to time, and the results are usually the same, but I'm going to ask anyway...
Does anyone know of a good shipper to move a car from Vegas to Atlanta?

Fiero related, of course.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open?

Enclosed?

Drag it behind a Yugo?

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As long as it gets here undamaged and in one piece, I'm not too particular.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you don't mind picking it up at a local auction house try "Cars Arrive" (602-708-9545).

If they'll only do it for a dealer, let me know.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting. Thanks! What are they, a transport brokerage? (Is that the right term?)
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Interesting. Thanks! What are they, a transport brokerage? (Is that the right term?)

An auto transport service.

I use to buy cars down south and had them shipped up but shipping just got too expensive and the sources I had at the time sucked for service. Cars Arrive is a large trucking firm dedicated to service and fair prices. I was given their number by a transportation manager for Adesa Auto Auctions who highly recommends them. He tells me that Cars Arrive doesn't care if you're moving 1 car or a truckload, service is their game.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can try Uship.com I just recently arranged to ship my CNC Vertical Machining center which weighs 7k lbs and a CNC lathe which weighs around 6k lbs from Tennesse here to a storage unit in Florida including loading and unloading with my assistance. I managed to get that done for $1650.00 which is I thought a great price considering the size and weight. The guy I had do it was picking up a pair of Golf Carts on the west coast of florida on the way back. There are hundreds of folks who have diesel trucks and flatbed trailers who do this every day for reasonable prices. You might be surprised at what it would cost. Just a suggestion.

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC Machining and prototyping
Maryville, Tennessee
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL!

U-Ship will put the best they got on it.......

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check with 308 GTB. He had his Colt shipped from the west coast at a reasonable price. If you need his info, LMK.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well like I said I had a great experience with it and Uship is just a source to find shippers so your mileage may vary. I have a couple friends who were the ones who recommended to me that I try it and they had similar experiences as well. I would definitely do it again.

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC Machining and prototyping
Maryville, Tennessee
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook!

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2016 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, everyone!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock