Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  WTF is this real? Any more info on this car?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTF is this real? Any more info on this car? by chriswf
Started on: 03-18-2016 05:11 PM
Replies: 5 (493 views)
Last post by: chriswf on 03-20-2016 10:22 AM
chriswf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1400hp?
http://dallas.craigslist.or.../cto/5487721466.html

Any additional info about the build, who he is, videos etc?
I mean for 80k you could probably do a bit more to that car than it has. But still - sounds a little unreal.
At 1400hp - you'd only think a Fiero would be doing high 6s-7s.
A 1400 hp Supras do ~ 7s.
El Princeso's 800hp MR2 does 9s.

This Fiero would be NUTS if it's real.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now imagine if you take off all that extra ugly fiberglass, how fast it would be.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been posted on PFF a few times.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never seen that one. I've seen worse but still not my cup of tea. Not at any price.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.cyberdriveillino...e/antiqueexpand.html

Expanded-Use Antique License Plates
The mechanical and physical condition of the vehicle, including brakes, lights, glass and appearance, must be the same or as safe as originally equipped. An antique vehicle may be a "bona fide replica" - an exact copy of the original in design, frame and mechanical operation. "Facsimiles" - close, but not exact, reproductions of the original -do not qualify for Expanded-Use Antique Vehicle plates.
chriswf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His reply to my questions:

"I only have about 700 miles on it so no haven't made a all out run - it is built as a street machine no roll bars or anything cut up to build. It still has factory A/C and works good all factory options work as they should - this would be someone's perfect sleeper - has all the HP but can be driven on the street calm as a mouse. FUN FUN CAR.
We have a car that runs at Ennis about 4.9 in 1/8th and probably this is a little faster. I will let the new owner find out! "

Quite possibly the fastest fiero?
Not sure why you'd build up a 1400HP monster and never track it to see how fast it goes. I guess just bragging rights... or something.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock