Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero or any car get together on April 2/3 in myrtle beach, SC

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero or any car get together on April 2/3 in myrtle beach, SC by Spoilt_87fiero
Started on: 03-14-2016 01:15 AM
Replies: 5 (128 views)
Last post by: spirit on 04-03-2016 01:10 PM
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Anybody interested in getting together on April 2/3 in myrtle beach? I've finally got my car back on the road after a year and would love to hang out with some car folks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would be nice. But don't hold your breath
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Would be nice. But don't hold your breath

Yeah I won't. It always has been such a hard time getting south carolina fiero owners together. It was nice when we had the get together at your place!!! I'm hoping some nc and ga people will chime in too.
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2016 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three words - work, work , work.... I've been horribly busy at work. I took my Fiero out for the first time since Christmas last week, and promptly parked it again because the pollen turned it green, and detailing her takes time that I've not had lately. I am going to pull her out and use her as a daily driver in the next week or so, just to get some miles on her and keep things in order.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I happen to live in the center of SC (Columbia) and could potentially host some sort of get together if anyone is interested.

Nelson
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2016 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to attend some Fiero get-to-gathers. Post it and see what happens.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock