Started on: 03-08-2016 03:49 PM
Replies: 2 (288 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 03-09-2016 09:29 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill put this in the mall too, but thought it would be fine to put here too. This is a friends car, not mine.

88 Fiero, 4 cyl, 5 spd, newer clutch, complete, starts, runs and drives OK, sunroof. Has a slight miss at steady highway speed...not on acceleration. Doesnt burn oil, 180K on odom. Interior needs redone (all original) except for Cavalier seats. Belongs to 60 year old man. I dont have any pics unless he sends me some. It did get a cheaper all over paint job in factory white about 5 years ago. I can supply name and phone if interested, so PM preferred. I dont want to post it so he gets 20 phone calls a day on it. His wife says it has to go, so hes taking offers.

btw, HERE is Canal Winchester, Ohio...just se of Columbus.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-08-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

His wife says it has to go...

Maybe she needs to go.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2016 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Na, married 25 years and shes a school teacher with great benefit package. They have 6 cars in a 4 car driveway, so least usable 2 have to go. Other is an older Caravan. The other 4 are all new vehicles. Hes selling the 02 Caravan that runs fine for $300 jfyi.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock