I can't decide which Fiero I like....hummm by robert1234
Started on: 03-03-2016 06:42 PM
Replies: 11 (437 views)
Last post by: robert1234 on 03-05-2016 08:51 AM
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ummmmmmm.....................

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice collection!

Hot stuff...

f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After viewing this, I have to express my enormous di-
sappointment that the Ga fiero club wasn't represented in those photos. ....NOT!

Thank you.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great stuff!

On another note however

Anyone got any info on this fiero?

The Yellow with black ground effect is a NEED for my car. Anyone have this color combination? If so, I'd like to see some more pics of them. Can't seem to find any GT's in this style.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of those pics are from this very website. Here is the 128 page thread with those....and tons more:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/052657.html

The cute gal that is on the yellow car is Alex. She and her husband Jerry were at the 25th Anniversary show. Here is another angle:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-04-2016).]

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... There are some good pictures in here...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

The cute gal that is on the yellow car is Alex. She and her husband Jerry were at the 25th Anniversary show. Here is another angle:

Thank you IMSA.

That color combination is so sharp! After seeing it, I know for a fact that I will be doing this with mine. I might even have a cute girl next to it when im done
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oooh! I get it now. There where Fieros in the photos. Duh. Didn't even see them until now.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This deserves an afternoon bump.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

The Yellow with black ground effect is a NEED for my car.

I guess we see it with different eyes. To me, black ground effects appear to raise a Fiero about a foot off the road. The black blends in with the shadows under the car. This illusion is apparent in the pictures above. It's for that reason that I even painted the black rockers on my Formula silver (to match the wheels). From a side view, the silver rockers "lower" the car.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-04-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick,
I agree, it looks like that to me also. I'm not saying its bad, just not my thing.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock