Started on: 03-01-2016 11:58 AM
Replies: 3 (171 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 03-05-2016 11:03 AM
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many of you already know I am in Dayton now...but if you don't, take this as the official announcement.

But...I am going to shamefully ask for help. I don't know many people here in Dayton yet, and I need help to unload a Uhaul this Sunday (March 6) afternoon. I know there are a few people local...anyone willing to help out? The house is located a couple miles northwest of Wright Patterson AFB...PM me for an address if you are a glutton for punishment...or you can text me at 810-656-3343.

This is Fiero related because there will be many Fiero parts on that Uhaul.

Thanx,
Greg
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2016 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the city! I'll be out of town as of Friday. Otherwise, I'd extend a helping hand. If, due to some unforeseen act of the Most High, I'm still in town, I'll give holler...
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2016 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you moved back north? You must be a glutton for punishment. LOL At least it is not as far north as Grand Rapids. LOL
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you like road races at all look me up for Mid Ohio this season. They have the Vintage Grand Prix (all pre 80s mostly) the end of June, the Xfininity Nascar Series beginning of Aug, and this year the Valvoline SCCA Runoffs are back in Sep. Vintage is awesome because you get all access to stands, pits, garages, etc for the price of admission which is pretty cheap. I take my motorhome for the weekends for all the comforts of home. Great to watch races from the roof and 15 yards from the track.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock