Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I need a 3800 owner willing to try out a product!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I need a 3800 owner willing to try out a product! by Slammed
Started on: 02-24-2016 08:16 PM
Replies: 25 (983 views)
Last post by: Slammed on 03-08-2016 09:30 AM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a running driving 3800 vehicle at the moment and I need an upstanding member to review or simply showcase a product for me!

Purely cosmetic and installs in just a few minutes

If you've got an idea of someone post please or volunteer your ride
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 3800-SC and willing to test!

Jim (TXOPIE)

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 02-24-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your engine bay looks as clean as your car, I'd be happy to use you as a guinea pig! I'll PM you with details here in a bit

You must have uploaded that while I was replying lol there are a couple issues I can see, not cosmetic, but how its put together that would keep from showing the whole thing. Mostly the top mount alternator

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 02-24-2016).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SLAMMED,

I have power steering on my setup...hence the position of the alternatar.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Double post

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 02-24-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you're making a Fiero customized 3800 engine cover? I think you're going to have issues like what you've already run into. Since the swap (or any swap really) is a custom job, you're going to have a difficult time making a one-size-fits-all type cover.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope. That's not it. It could be installed on any 3800 in any car. It will fit his car just fine, just photographing it would be impeded

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 02-24-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn. I thought I had you figured out!
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed my 3800 has a low mount alt if your looking for anyone else

[This message has been edited by 85sliverGT (edited 02-24-2016).]

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 3800 being built right now by MustangBeware (Poe) with a low mount alternator setup and a full stack intercooler.

Not sure when he will be done but it is going into an IMSA/DGP Widebody car. Let me know if this interests you.
ILVMYGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a running 3800 SC. I am in Port Orchard, WA.

If you are interested the Jet City Fieros Annual Election Meeting is this Sunday in Auburn, WA. You could bring your products and show the club.

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap Complete.
Paint Complete
Detailing in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

PFF
System Bot
helmet1978

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sign me up if you don't have anyone on board

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2016 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85sliverGT and I have already communicated, he beat you all to the punch. Sorry!

I am really excited about this project so be on the look out. For people who like a pretty engine bay and going to shows, it's going to be awesome
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a low mount alternator om my daily driver

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 02-26-2016).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can attach a photo if you would like. It is a daily driver.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted above your first comment that I had found someone already. Thanks anyway!
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'm too late for the party...
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Those flames look nice, but I really like the color of the supercharger.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

You wouldn't want them
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

You wouldn't want them

LOL! No matter, keep up the good work bringing quality parts to the community! -Jason

Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm somewhat local if you just want to stop by and test fit.
I have a 3800 installed but not running yet.

-Dominic
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two 3800 Fieros that are both apart for heavy modifications so I have test fit the product already. It needs to be run. Sliver will have it soon and then I'll post about it.
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very curious as to what you have in mind . . . Will stay tuned for pictures.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE flame job. Thats the one custom paint trick I never mastered. Now that I retired, prob never will now. Im good with old school flames and ghost flames.
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing fuel rails
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is this getting bumped? lol nope

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock