Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  New Old Stock Fiero Roof Glass grey Tint $100!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
New Old Stock Fiero Roof Glass grey Tint $100! by prosource
Started on: 02-16-2016 10:28 PM
Replies: 16 (380 views)
Last post by: Thunderstruck GT on 02-18-2016 07:48 PM
prosource

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We recently acquired a new roof glass that has the later part # listed for the 86-88 model but we show to be same for 84 & 85. It is an LOF brand with the gray tint and mirror type finish on the inside. I cannot buy this from one of our glass distributors for this price. i would rather offer it through he Forum than Ebay so the person who really wants it can have it for a deal. We are in the Boston/ southern NH area if you want to pick up. If we ship add $15 box fee + UPS which will range from $25-50 within the continental USA, a little higher to Canada. Best to email direct at info@prosourceglassintl.com
For those interested , we have a few available all NOS LOF Brand for pick up in California for $175 EA. There are about 1o pieces throughout southern and central CA warehouses.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would try this in the proper section.
Jenkem

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenkemSend a Private Message to JenkemEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

I would try this in the proper section.

Shut up before another vendor gets pissed and leaves.
Spiders1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's true, you should move this post to the mall.

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP (sold)

92 Stealth twin turbo JDM engine swap
Upgrades in the works...turbos, injectors
and computer. (sold)

91 GMC Syclone 20k original miles

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prosource, thanks for offering a great deal to our members.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2016 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it! PM sent!!
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

I'll take it! PM sent!!

I did not see an email, send to info@prosourceglassintl.com The total is: $15 box fee + $46 to send to WA state =$161 Leave a tel# as i am in and out of the office this am, Thanks Richard
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prosource:

I did not see an email, send to info@prosourceglassintl.com The total is: $15 box fee + $46 to send to WA state =$161 Leave a tel# as i am in and out of the office this am, Thanks Richard

That's because it was not an email, it was a PM here from one member to another, you have been here long enough that you should know that. First page where you chose what part of the forum you want to visit, down bottom of the page under all the other category's has your PMs in it. The very last thing at the bottom of the page.

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...ro&BypassCookie=true

Or if it was sent to your email address it could have been identified as spam by your email, check any spam folders you might have.

Steve

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People seem a little cranky here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You may have to email him, this is a guy who made sets of door windows for us and hes not real familiar with our site.
In my experience he is good via email.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a buyer (and seller) of NOS parts I can say that this is a smokin' deal. For some reason a lot of used ones out there are scratched. I went through about 8 or so used ones before I got a nice one for the hot rod.

Oh and by the way.... Lighten up Francis
PFF
System Bot
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I do so many emails i day that if i read all the messages on these threads i would have to hire a staff just for this. We generate between 150-200 emails a day + so when I had asked for someone to email i did not bother to check my pm here.. glad it worked out.

There are as I mentioned a few in CA that can be picked up. The sunroofs are all LOF NOS and we are marking up a small amount. Cheers

PS Grey tint door glasses due here in 2-3 weeks. green available now. Same prices as 2014/ 2015 $160 ea green or $175 ea grey.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very happy with the gray tint door glass from Prosource. Nice to know there is a vender offering roof glass for our cars
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prosource:
.. glad it worked out.

Me too! Can't wait, as glass is the last exterior thing that I need.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Very happy with the gray tint door glass from Prosource. Nice to know there is a vender offering roof glass for our cars

Thanks for posting the pic I think you are the first to install and then post a pic.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I took the pic my drivers side window was down and sun roof out so its a couple of shades darker than what you see. Good vision at night also.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I read somewhere that the gray tint side glass was thinner and/or lighter?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock