Morning Drive by busa_powered
Started on: 02-06-2016 05:54 PM
Replies: 7 (304 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 02-10-2016 09:14 AM
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had the LS4 fiero out this morning for a cruise.

I met up at the light with a 392 challenger. We didn't race or anything. I got ahead of him and pulled into QT. As I was going in to get some donuts (lol) the guy was asking what I had in there. I told him, and he said I didn't know those things fit in there. The wife said I bet its fast being a light car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get the ones who recognize it for what it is, then the ones that know all about the fires and say things like "I thought all those burnt up in fires ?" Then the ones who know it a Mazda,

The people who actually pulled in my driveway who knew it was made by Mazda or Toiletota and they knew that because they worked at the dealer who told them that.

Then I had one kid here who told me in no uncertain terms every body part on that would fit his Mazda, I showed him it was made by Pontiac but he still insisted it was a Mazda or WTF ever it was he had.

The amount of wrong info out there about these cars is so much more than good info. People still believe they all catch on fire, they were never made for V8 engines to fit in, They are super light weight, when in reality for todays cars they are not all that light, Put a V8 in them and they weight even more.

It's always fun when some one is actually right about the car, at least they know what it is, last summer, maybe the summer before I pull in beside some one who was telling their kid "That's a Fiero and I heard him as I got out. So I popped the engine cover and showed them the engine, the little 10 year old was amazed, then I told him it was the only mid engine car ever made in the US and his mouth dropped. "And you drive it?" I told him that of course I do, its a car, it was made to drive and is fun to drive, it's like driving a go cart on the roads. The asked how safe it was, those kind of people I like meeting and talking to. Not so much the others, sometimes I just want to slap the others.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 02-07-2016).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting to see it at a NTFC club meeting.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 02-07-2016).]

busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Still waiting to see it at a NTFC club meeting.

It's been under the weather lately, but it's perking up
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talking bout fires-There were more Mustangs caught on fire than Fieros. Why do people think they all caught on fire?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Had the LS4 fiero out this morning for a cruise.

I met up at the light with a 392 challenger. We didn't race or anything. I got ahead of him and pulled into QT. As I was going in to get some donuts (lol) the guy was asking what I had in there. I told him, and he said I didn't know those things fit in there. The wife said I bet its fast being a light car.

Cool. I had guy pull up next to me at a fast food drive thru and ask if he could take the cars pic, because his son loves Fieros.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2016 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh, I was under the assumption that I had the only Fiero left that didn't burn up. Haha...

Knock on wood!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2016 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

Huh, I was under the assumption that I had the only Fiero left that didn't burn up. Haha...

Knock on wood!!!

Knock on plastic

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock