Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Better late than never! the 2016 calendar from Mile High Fiero Club

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Better late than never! the 2016 calendar from Mile High Fiero Club by blakeinspace
Started on: 01-26-2016 09:49 PM
Replies: 11 (326 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 03-01-2016 02:09 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.zazzle.com/2016_...r-158375912583450557

---------------------------------

I like, no love… calendars. I do not use electronic day planners. I prefer paper over gadgets. I like checks over direct deposit. I know my tellers name. I still use VCR’s. Yes, that was plural. Rarely on twitbookface. Never snapped a chat or instanced a gram... And by God… I LOVE a good calendar. I look at it everyday, multiple times a day… and so I know what I am typing about here. (I must say that I do prefer a PC over an IBM Selectric.) You young folks probably have no idea what I am talking about.

The Mile High Fiero Club calendar is a nice addition to your office or garage wall with some of the best pictures culled by Fiero owners in picturesque settings. The club lost a very dear friend in 2015, Larry Torrez, who was a multiple Fiero owner and had a real eye for beauty and for staging a shot. Several months are photos taken by him and the calendar is dedicated to his memory.

Here are some nice perks to ordering the MHFC Calendar from Zazzle:

1) you get to pick your style of month and date grid (click on the 'customize' option)
2) optional holiday and significant date labels (everything from Mother’s day to the Winter Solstice)
3) calendar is single car full page with breathtaking scenery
4) can get range of 3 sizes with the MHFC calendar, your choice of color of ring spiral or flat layout
5) calendar is heavy bond (thick) photographic quality with a gloss finish
6) pages can be easily removed to cut up into collages or hang each photo
7) AND.... you can replace any photo on any month with one of your own upload (and alter the text)!!!!

Your MHFC calendar is $18-28 depending on size, and often you can find great Zazzle discounts online

People often stop in my cube and comment on the photos... And this makes a great gift for the Fiero enthusiast!

Many thanks to Christine for giving us another calendar, I know Larry would have been pleased.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer? ................
@NorthTexasFiero , friend us on FB: North Texas Fieros , www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 01-27-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A sample of Larry's fine work, he'd drive a hundred miles to get his shot, and then detail the car before snapping the shutter.

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 01-26-2016).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have I told you lately that I hate you? Because if I haven't,

"I Hate You"

Do you shoot all those pictures of those cars or are they sent in?
Is there any more info about the cars available on the calendar, like engines, miles, State, Mods if any. Things like that?

edit to add,

you missed your calling, I just looked up your job, you should be a used car salesman !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 01-27-2016).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, my Fiero will look better far from those beauties.

That is a very customizable calendar. Very cool. The airplane over the Fiero has to be an edit.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake, thank you for plugging my calendar and posting this for me, you are the best!

The Fiero pictures are sent to me by their owners, the plane shot is a Fiero parked in front of a plane on a stand at the AFB in Colorado Springs, I Photoshoped the stand out.

I do not always get details on the Fieros in the pictures I am sent so I do not have info on most of them.

If anyone has picture you want to send me for next years calendar PM me and I will give you the email to sent them in.

Christine
http://www.milehighfieros.com/

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 01-28-2016).]

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made it!! Woo hoo!! Does that make me the "great pumpkin "?!
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Blake, thank you for plugging my calendar and posting this for me, you are the best!

The Fiero pictures are sent to me by their owners, the plane shot is a Fiero parked in front of a plane on a stand at the AFB in Colorado Springs, I Photoshoped the stand out.

I do not always get details on the Fieros in the pictures I am sent so I do not have info on most of them.

If anyone has picture you want to send me for next years calendar PM me and I will give you the email to sent them in.

Christine
http://www.milehighfieros.com/

Did not realize that, in that case how about next year using pictures of DD and I will send you one of mine, the dam thing is ugly as hell but starts and drive every time I want to use it, in the summer. the snow banks around here scare me in the winter when I am driving my suburban, and when I can't see over them in that I sure as hell can't in the Fiero.

Or maybe make 2 different calendars, one of cars like these and one of turds like mine and so many others who are just never finished.

Just a thought, you could put the good one in your house/office and the other in the garage.

Nice job on those, I will be ordering one at least !

Steve
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

A sample of Larry's fine work, he'd drive a hundred miles to get his shot, and then detail the car before snapping the shutter.

Pretty Formula!

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last bump of the year... I ordered 4x calendars for me and some NTFC members and got them a few weeks ago... They are fantastic quality and good value. I am very pleased.

Using the spiral, it is a snap to remove any months photo and pin up separately...

Y'all don't miss out!
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an idea here but how about one called "fieros in motion"! One with the cars in motion somehow??!!
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2016 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Just an idea here but how about one called "fieros in motion"! One with the cars in motion somehow??!!

Good idea.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock