Started on: 01-21-2016 11:02 AM
Replies: 2 (132 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-21-2016 01:52 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely visit GFC anymore since I no longer own any Fiero's, and I know a lot of people avoid T/OT (they don't enjoy our political fighting for some reason ) so I am crossposting (and hoping Cliff doesn't throw something at me for it ).

I am in the process of getting an e-bike company off the ground, with a reverse-trike design based on a Morgan 3-wheeler. (really, its more of an electric car that legally qualifies as an e-bike) and I've put together a short 15-question survey of anybody feels like providing a little input. Survey

For those who don't know what a Morgan is, check this out..(Yes, I DID get rid of that silly fake motor and side pipes). Mine is also a 2-place with a "rumble seat" that can be used for cargo or a passenger.

http://www.autoevolution.co...o-gallery-97307.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think thats super cool! I'd want to drive that all over the place.
I do think I'd get killed if the top speed is only 25mph, road rage. my gas bike/moped is comfortable for other drivers at 30-35 in traffic on 25-35mph streets, since everyone speeds 5 over.
I'd love to see a gas version that can be moped registered, but thats a whole other ball game, or... a kit that comes without any assist, for less $$ allowing me to decide what will power it other than my legs.

FYI, the survey seems to force an answer for usa and canada rather than usa or canada. so i live in both Ontario and Michigan in this survey to complete it.

[This message has been edited by gen2muchwork (edited 01-21-2016).]

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It wouldn't let me combine the states and provinces (or I couldn't figure out how) since it ran into "to many options" on the creation template. I'll just say you were cross-border shopping

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock