Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Need a line art drawing of a Fiero GT. (86~88) Top / Front / Back / Side

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need a line art drawing of a Fiero GT. (86~88) Top / Front / Back / Side by JohnWPB
Started on: 01-09-2016 01:01 PM
Replies: 2 (428 views)
Last post by: 2703adam on 01-09-2016 07:23 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title states, looking for a nice clean, hi-res line art drawing of the Fiero. From the sides, top back ect.

I found this on Google Images, and is pretty much what I am looking for. This links to a site that you have o just through hoops, purchase tokens in large lots, in British Pounds to top it off.

Hopefully someone out there has something like this in their collection, if you have the notch-back as well, that would be great

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
2703adam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2703adamSend a Private Message to 2703adamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in that picture as well. I just want the fastback version. I am thinking it would be nice to design body mods, paint schemes, etc.

Plus, when I was a kid, my dad had a nissan 240 z drag car and had drawings of it just like this and he used to let us color them for fun. It would be neat to get my kids to color my car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock