Started on: 11-30-2015 10:07 PM
Replies: 26 (574 views)
Last post by: 87RedRum on 12-04-2015 10:16 AM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture here: http://i.imgur.com/X6M9Dhb.png

Opinions?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the stock one
RD_Moose

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RD_MooseSend a Private Message to RD_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the look of A with the stock interior. Although seen that momo wheel "c" look amazing in completely redone kits.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by notwohorns:

I like the stock one

I agree.

Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A or stock. If you want to go stock I'll trade ya!
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Detainabull:

A or stock. If you want to go stock I'll trade ya!

Trade me for my current one?
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stock one if you are keeping the rest of the interior stock recovered from member, Irrationable. He does great work!
But, if you ever upgrade to a G1 Dash from Amida..then definitely option "C".
Detainabull

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Trade me for my current one?

Yes sir

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used Momos in my kits with the appropriate horn button.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the look of B.
robert1234

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I vote "Stock"
PFF
System Bot
painandgain99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for painandgain99Send a Private Message to painandgain99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A

------------------
87' GT 5 speed 😤 16 years old
My IG for daily motivation: Alpha_Photos

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Stock one if you are keeping the rest of the interior stock recovered from member, Irrationable. He does great work!
But, if you ever upgrade to a G1 Dash from Amida..then definitely option "C".

That would look amazing! What kind of wheel is that? I swear I've seen the G1 dash with that wheel before.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another for A.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you use an after market get one with large enough centre bore that you don't require a hub adaptor which only changes the position of the wheel closer which is no good.
Sparco make wheels suitable to fit wthout hub adaptor as i bought one but ended up using it on another car.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to be a buzzkill here but out of all those, stock looks best. "B" would be the next choice if you have to go aftermarket.

I have a Grant GT in my race car.

paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a leccara wheel in my Indy, had to order, and have spokes painted black. they are usally polished. alum. 13 1/2" wheel. comes with horn button, think I had to order hub adapter. but on mine a friend inserted the Indy logo.
Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

[This message has been edited by paced84 (edited 12-02-2015).]

BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We put some Carbon Fiber accents in our Fiero and then had a stock Fiero steering wheel wrapped in real carbon fiber then clear coated. Also had it wrapped with new black leather. Stock wheel with a sporty aftermarket style:

------------------
www.BlackTop.Racing
For 2-seat Rear Wheel Drive Sports Car lighting, accessories and performance parts.

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 12-03-2015).]

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FTW

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackTopRacing:
We put some Carbon Fiber accents in our Fiero and then had a stock Fiero steering wheel wrapped in real carbon fiber then clear coated. Also had it wrapped with new black leather. Stock wheel with a sporty aftermarket style:

Why not just make an actual reproduction wheel out of pure carbon fiber, instead of just wrapping the OE wheel, at that point?
PFF
System Bot
BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would create a moulding and tooling process. Wrapping something that already exists is easy to do and not very expensive where creating tooling to manufacture a new product is difficult.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zzzhuh:

That would look amazing! What kind of wheel is that? I swear I've seen the G1 dash with that wheel before.

Momo Millenium Evo and you probably have:

or

BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! The brown/black interior has our vote for the best Fiero interior ever! Mind if we share those pics on Facebook?

------------------
www.BlackTop.Racing
For 2-seat Rear Wheel Drive Sports Car lighting, accessories and performance parts.

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I do not wish to jump into the "which wheel looks best argument" , all of the aftermarket steering wheels that I have seen, required a spacer /adapter and have installed 1" or more farther back than the stock wheel. In my case space to the wheel is already limited so aftermarket is not a consideration.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Current one because it the same one I've been looking at because it matches my shift boot's red sticking.
87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like "A" the Momo Wheel!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock