Fiero spotted on Mobsteel Tv Show by JMNRunningFiero2M6
Started on: 11-29-2015 07:59 PM
Replies: 7 (216 views)
Last post by: pro street dave on 12-08-2015 08:08 AM
JMNRunningFiero2M6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMNRunningFiero2M6Click Here to Email JMNRunningFiero2M6Send a Private Message to JMNRunningFiero2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching season 1 Episode 7 of Mobsteel and the crew went to a private car collection in Detroit. While they are talking to the owner of the collection you can see what looks like the front of a red 84 bumper pad, with its headlights up.

The check out the collection around 20 minutes into the episode. Mobsteel is a pretty good show. They do restoration on mainly Lincolns and Cadillacs. Does anyone else watch this show?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsClick Here to Email notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard of it. What channel and time is it on?
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a damn good show.

I just never know when its on. Sorta hit & miss.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NIFE posted these screen captures from the show on their Facebook page

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did see that shot ^ ^ ^ when I was watching the show. I never caught that it was a Fiero.

Funny, I caught the white Formula that was seen for just a split second on Chasing Classic Cars but never caught that red base model and they showed that part for awhile.
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveClick Here to Email pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jmnrunningfiero2m6 do I know you?
JMNRunningFiero2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMNRunningFiero2M6Click Here to Email JMNRunningFiero2M6Send a Private Message to JMNRunningFiero2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notwohorns: I'm not really sure of the schedule for the show, I usually watch online. Its on NBC Sports. http://www.nbcsports.com/vi...mobsteel-episode-1-0

Pro street dave: Yes You do know me. I'm the runner in Ravenna with the silver 2M6.
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveClick Here to Email pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O K you have to forgive me I am old it all ways nice to see and talk to you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock