Started on: 11-28-2015 01:48 AM
Replies: 16 (622 views)
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 12-05-2015 10:55 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Little girl saw the car today and really went bonkers over it. She yelled at my son "wow, Ray, cool car, you're so lucky!" It was dusk, so I turned on the lights as I was about to leave. She shrieked and said
"Oh my god, it's ALIVE!"
(Because it had "eyes")

Cute kid.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a great age...you know, before they know it all and aren't impressed by anything.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good story
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My neighbour's adorable 9 year old son saw my car with the trunklid open. He walked over and said "Why is the engine in the back?" I explained that the guys at the factory many years ago had a few too many beers at lunchtime, and accidentally put the engine in the back instead of the front. He replied. "Wow- I hope they got grounded"

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

He replied, "Wow- I hope they got grounded."

The whole division got "grounded"!

IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those story's are hilarious! My girlfriends little brother always like my Fiero, but now he tells me how much his older brothers Audi is cooler, and wants an Audi now instead....
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno. An Audi burns a hole in your wallet. How cool is that?

I used to have an Audi. The rear bumper turned velvety. Apparently, the whole car was fragile, like the old eagle talons. Someone rear-ended me, and the insurance company gave me pennies for what was left of the car.

I would drive something more substantial, like an Abrams, or a Sherman, bit they aren't street legal--or affordable.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had 4 different kids all at different times, eyes get real wide, point, and yell "RACECAR"
One of them I said "can you say Fiero?" His response was "RACECAR"
LMAO

I was at a 7 11 once next to a pimped out lowrider, a kid came out and said "dad that's a cool car" we both looked up and the kid was pointing at mine, then I got a dirty look from the lowridder owner, I just smiled.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 12-01-2015).]

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At my daughters daycare the little kids would always get a smile when I popped the headlights up. It didn't hurt that the car was purple. RIP car.
I have to admit that I love popup headlights since I am a child of the 80's...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

I have to admit that I love popup headlights since I am a child of the 80's...

REAL sports cars have pop up headlights.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 12-02-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Falcon Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I used to show my Fieros, it was interesting to see little kids reaction....they would often stop and have a puzzled look because the cars were so different looking than a normal 2 door. Even if they knew nothing about cars, they could tell the Fiero was unique for some reason.

------------------

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh the other thing that blew her tiny mind was that he got in the front seat.

Wait. There are NO back seats?!?
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm glad I clicked into this thread. Love it!

I never had something like that happen with my Fiero but did have things like that happen with my mini-truck.
87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a kid come over to my fiero at the gas station and ask, "what kind of car is this?!" and I replied a Pontiac Fiero...he said WOW! Then I popped the trunk, and showed him the motor in the back, and he was SHOCKED!!!, he then said "that's the coolest thing ive ever seen!!!" made my day, especially because he was like 7 or 8yrs old and this car is WAAY before his time lol
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was rolling through a parking lot once and a kid (about 8-10) walked out of the store with his mom and I could hear him just say "woooooooooooow"

Best reaction was a couple years ago I was getting gas in my little hometown. Every Saturday morning in the summer there is a farmer's market right across the street from that particular gas station. A little Amish boy came running across the street just to tell me he liked my car. I said thanks and let him sit in it for a bit...made that kid's year!
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
Wait. There are NO back seats?!?

That is why my daughter loves the car. She gets to look out the front window and control the stereo...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors