NC meet-n-greet by spirit
Started on: 11-19-2015 02:23 PM
Replies: 18 (355 views)
Last post by: spirit on 12-05-2015 04:48 PM
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm ready for a Fiero meet-n-greet. How about posting if you are too. Meet somewhere around
hickory, Statesville or Lincolnton North Carolina. LMK.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in that...I don't have my car running now bc of a swap project but I could always meet up and just talk fieros!
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to meet up.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep posting. With the holidays coming up it might be after Christmas
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you could make it closer to the SC border it is possible that I can attend a few meetings. As things stand now it is difficult to convince myself to drive a bit less than 400 miles for one meeting.

Nelson
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2015 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure my car runs I guess it'll make it to a meet haven't been to one in a super long time and its just sitting anyway.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open for suggestions for another location.
krodyob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krodyobSend a Private Message to krodyobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to meet up. Haven't been to one in a long time.
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I helped set and plan them a couple years ago we done a couple in Winston Salem area, Greensboro, Charlotte.
87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too would be down for a short drive to meet up, as I live in Columbia, SC, so traveling that far would be too much, but anything short enough for a day trip there and back I'm definitely interested...say Charlotte area or something about 1.5-2.5 hrs at most.

fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the same boat, 1.5 - 2.5 hr drive will work for me. Due to my eyesight, driving at night has become a problem for me. If there is interest, I will be happy to host a get together at my place late spring/early summer 2016. I am in Goldsboro, 27530.

Regards,

Freeman
PFF
System Bot
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Columbia, SC is only 1 to 1 1/2 to Charlotte. I drive it quiet often. Don't know about Goldsboro. Open to about anywhere. Make a suggestion as to where and a time. Set it up and I will be there. Dec 5 is out as I have a funeral to attend.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one else interested?
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2015 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since im almost every month in Charlotte NC delivering goods I'd be up for a looksee around to see what y"all have lol
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlotte could work for me but please do not schedule it for 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning!

Nelson
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2015 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
too far away for me

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in going. As far as where, Greensboro would be good since it is right in the middle of the state and not too far from Raleigh or Charlotte. It may be too far if
your coming from South Carolina thought. I think wherever you have it it will be too far for some people. I know Columbia SC would be too far for me.

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP
2009 Mustang GT

87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:

I would be interested in going. As far as where, Greensboro would be good since it is right in the middle of the state and not too far from Raleigh or Charlotte. It may be too far if
your coming from South Carolina thought. I think wherever you have it it will be too far for some people. I know Columbia SC would be too far for me.

Yeah I agree, Columbia SC is not prime location for a NC meet especially lol, but Charlotte is good nice real estate to find a nice spot and good food, drinks, entertainment etc for a meet...and not too far for the most part for NC or SC...
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any one in Charlotte who might find us a place to meet. post {volunteer
] it

Any one in Charlotte area willing to find us a place to meet? Volunteer here and post it. I'm willing most any time as I am retired and free.
]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock