Unusual Model car site by 85fieroguy
Started on: 11-16-2015 09:06 PM
Replies: 10 (486 views)
Last post by: Australian on 11-27-2015 02:28 AM
85fieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fieroguySend a Private Message to 85fieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..came across this site on Ebay...Pandavia-models... (8391) is a 84 Fiero SE..All are 1/43rd scale and the array of cars is amazing !!!.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just googled the name. Be careful. Several unsatisfied customers.
https://www.google.com/sear...e&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I google'd their Fiero model and it looks incredibly sketchy. Proportions at 1/43 scale can have liberties but looks like the whole design is just "off". You'd be better off buying one of the Hot Wheels 1/64 Boulevard or Ferris Bueller cars if you're wanting a Fiero die-cast that's affordable and looks good.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of Fiero models, little off subject here, sorry about that. Out of curious, Fiero84Freak, I see you own a '84 Fiero? I've owned a '84 Fiero SE back in '89 and had to get it traded in when I was in college, but regretted it ever since. There were complication issues that even Pontiac dealer couldn't figure it out. At times, it wouldn't start up when I'm at places. I'd have to wait at least 20 minutes or so. Then, it'd start up. When I take it to the dealer to find out what's wrong with it, it was running fine for the dealer. They said to wait until it actually broke down. Wonder if you ever experienced anything like this?

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 11-17-2015).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Speaking of Fiero models, little off subject here, sorry about that. Out of curious, Fiero84Freak, I see you own a '84 Fiero? I've owned a '84 Fiero SE back in '89 and had to get it traded in when I was in college, but regretted it ever since. There were complication issues that even Pontiac dealer couldn't figure it out. At times, it wouldn't start up when I'm at places. I'd have to wait at least 20 minutes or so. Then, it'd start up. When I take it to the dealer to find out what's wrong with it, it was running fine for the dealer. They said to wait until it actually broke down. Wonder if you ever experienced anything like this?

From my experience...I have had all years. Could have been an ignition module issue (over heated module).
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

From my experience...I have had all years. Could have been an ignition module issue (over heated module).

I think you're right, Jaskispyder! Cuz it only happens whenever I'm at places, not at home. So, it has something to do with heat. If I knew then, I would have easily solved this problem and not trade it in at all. I really had fond memories of that Fiero. Anyhow, I just purchased '88 GT this past summer & plan to get it in top running shape. Thanks, Jaskispyder!

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 11-17-2015).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

I think you're right, Jaskispyder! Cuz it only happens whenever I'm at places, not at home. So, it has something to do with heat. If I knew then, I would have easily solved this problem and not trade it in at all. I really had fond memories of that Fiero. Anyhow, I just purchased '88 GT this past summer & plan to get it in top running shape.

Keep a spare ignition module and tools to change.... (V6s have this issue also).

Out of all of my Fieros, my '84 was the only one that left me stuck (in my driveway) with a bad ignition module. I have had V6 modules go out, in the garage.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep a spare ignition module and tools to change.... (V6s have this issue also).

Out of all of my Fieros, my '84 was the only one that left me stuck (in my driveway) with a bad ignition module. I have had V6 modules go out, in the garage.

I plan to buy couple of ICM parts as backup. Which brand is best? One person suggested to buy the cheapest cuz they all are made in China. Here's one from eBay for $10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

What brand do you buy, Jaskispyder? Thanks for your help, Jaskispyder!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2015 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015

Anything other than ICM parts & tools should I be carrying in my Fiero?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2015 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theyre just a dealer, not a manufacturer. Ive got a lot of the cars they have listed from other sources.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2015 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

saves everyone googling to see what it looks like.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock