Started on: 11-14-2015 01:46 AM
Replies: 372 (17112 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-15-2016 05:40 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a pair of Slammed reproduction lenses. Any of the 4 pairs he says he sold. Willing to pay $500 for a pair.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-20-2016).]

IP: Logged
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damned if I would have posted the full routing number on that check!
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed never stole Rodney's money, but someone will!

[This message has been edited by Napoleon_Tanerite (edited 01-19-2016).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I were the devious type, I could take a photo of that check, right on the screen, with my Bank Of America App and direct deposit it.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-22-2016).]

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol that has got to be the most classless thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life. It's nice, having the comfort of knowing that when I'm 60 years old I won't be as pathetic as you.

Originally posted by Rodney:

Looking for a pair of Slammed reproduction lenses. Any of the 4 pairs he says he sold. Willing to pay $500 for a pair.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-19-2016).]

David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol! The PFF Pompous Boor of the Year award competition is underway and the competition is fierce.

Most PFF members will recall one of the most prolific and helpful first responders to technical issues. While most of us were still reading and contemplating the OP's question or issue, Bloozeberry would be posting answers complete with drawings and pictures. We lost a great contributing member as he tired of the unrelenting lack of civility displayed by a minority of members. Being civil doesn't require much effort, except perhaps for... well... pompous boors. Even then, the effort is worthwhile; a lot more constructive progress can result.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Lol that has got to be the most classless thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life. It's nice, having the comfort of knowing that when I'm 60 years old I won't be as pathetic as you.

Where is the "Like" button when you want it .

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Where is the "Like" button when you want it .

It's the ratings bar and it goes both ways.
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right now I am just sitting shaking my head at this whole community....

I think Blooze had the right idea....
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Talk about splitting the community. Mission accomplished. Rodney...you go boy!!
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Changing my bank account - no big deal. Proving this is the biggest sham in the history of Fiero parts vendors - priceless.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

Right now I am just sitting shaking my head at this whole community....

I think Blooze had the right idea....

What happened to blooze? Was off forum for a while

[This message has been edited by ltlgt88 (edited 01-20-2016).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

What happened to blooze?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095151.html
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I took a drive today to Hampel Thermoformed Plastics. http://hampelcorp.com I sat down with an 50ish in age engineer at Hampel Thermoformed Plastics and I showed him a GT lens. The first thing he said as he entered the conference room before he even sat down was "we can't make that" with a smirky smile on his face. So he sat down and we talked for a while. I told him how the original injection molded dies were lost. I asked him "is there any possibly way to vacuum form this?". I'll keep it short. The only way to vacuum form this is to have a multitude of holes in the die to pull the plastic down tight to the surface of the die. That in turn will show a multitude of dimples very visible to the eye as the plastic draws slightly into each vacuum hole. The second problem is that any clear plastic takes on a slightly milky color when heated and that milky white hue remains after the part cools. Probably something due to the reaction of the hot plastic and the surrounding air. He said the sheet of plastic is perfectly clear when they get it but will take on this milky white hue when heated and formed. He said you will never have that perfectly clear look of an injection molded automotive lens. I tried different questions trying to pick his brain. I asked about different types of plastic. I asked him if he has been to plastics forming trade shows. He said he has been to more than a few. I asked him if he has ever seen anyone form something like this with a vacuum die. He said no. Bottom line is you will never make this with a heated vacuum vacuum process and have a viable product eye appealing product. If it was colored plastic the defects are not that visible and is acceptable. The only thing he says works is gravity drapes. Some things are made with heated plastic sheets and the heated sheet is just set on the mold and gravity makes it settle down on the mold. But this is for something with very slow curves and something that does not have complex curves like motorcycle windshields. He says all snowmobile windshields are all made by injection molding.

I asked him about vacuuming it over a die with no vacuum holes. He said as the plastic draws down over the die it will, at some point, seal off pockets of air and you get bubbled up areas.

He suggested I drive down the road to a plastics injection molding company that makes lenses like this. He told me the cost to make injection molded dies would be easily over $50,000 for each side. Over $100,000 for the pair. I told him that would never happen in this small of a market and I did not go to this injection molded company. This engineer told me all I needed to hear.

I took my Ipad and showed him the pictures this Slammed posted and claimed to come out of a vacuum formed die. He said "I'm sure that is not the case".

All of this that I posted is easily verified. Any one of you can take a GT lens and visit any local plastic thermoforming company. Show them a GT lens and you should hear exactly the same as I have posted here. Anyone that wants to verify this is certainly very welcome to do so.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:What happened to blooze? Was off forum for a while

What follows below is from Bloozeberry's construction thread part way down page 31: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000116-31.html

Thank you everyone for all the interest you've shown in my build over the past couple years... it's been a great fun listening to the advice, comments, and praise. But I've come to a crossroads with Cliff Pennock.

I asked him to rule on the permissibility of threads that focus on a third party's car either for the sole purpose of ridiculing it, or its owner, or threads that degenerate into the same. He has apparently reserved the right not to make such a decision since he stopped responding to my PM's. That doesn't sit well with me. Of course my frustration with this website isn't limited to this issue. This is only the straw that broke the camel's back. The false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, and threatening nature of threads and posts permitted in Totally Off-Topic reflect one of two things or both: the administrator's unwillingness or indifference to enforce his own terms of use. The reasons don't matter much to me.

A forum where blatant racism, hatred, and abusive content aren't actively moderated is like a garden overtaken by bad weeds where the gardener prefers the look of any plant over just having good crops. So my only option is to uproot myself. I wish the many friends I've made on this site over the years good luck and happy motoring. Please do not PM me since I won't be monitoring my mail any longer. No doubt I'll pop up on some other forum in the near future.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

A forum where blatant racism, hatred, and abusive content aren't actively moderated is like a garden overtaken by bad weeds where the gardener prefers the look of any plant over just having good crops.

I could not agree more. People seem to completely overlook the fact that off topic is just that, not on topic with Fieros.

Something Off Topic would be:
Did anyone see the new Camaro, and the way they did the exhaust routing?

NOT:
So and so bought a Camaro, he is such a prick and I hope he gets killed in it.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.................. I took my Ipad and showed him the pictures this Slammed posted and claimed to come out of a vacuum formed die. He said "I'm sure that is not the case".

All of this that I posted is easily verified. Any one of you can take a GT lens and visit any local plastic thermoforming company. Show them a GT lens and you should hear exactly the same as I have posted here. Anyone that wants to verify this is certainly very welcome to do so.

There are 2 large thermoforming companies here and 2 injection ones too (Plastiver Inc, IPL , Begin Charles Plastique Inc and Itek Mouler-Maitriser-Innover Inc I will bring them my fastback lenses and get from them a written quote to see what canadian prices and also the other two to see if they can be done on a thermoforming method .. will post my findings here in two weeks or so ... stay tuned

Danyel

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I retired from one of the major airlines after 40 years and was pretty sure that I had seen various clear aircraft lenses that looked like they were thermoformed out of clear Lexan.

A quick Google search confirmed that my old timers disease hasn't progressed that far.

Wing Tip Lens

Solid state LED lighting technology provides major benefits to the field of aviation. In addition to providing significantly longer life for critical exterior lighting on aircraft, it also reduces power consumption. At Reliable Formed Plastics, we engaged with a client in the aerospace industry for the production of a polycarbonate lens for an LED retrofit light assembly on the aft of Boeing’s MD88 airplane.

Our technical competencies enabled us to reverse engineer the lens cover and create the drawing for a new version that was fully interoperable with the existing lighting fixture. After finalizing the design, we used the solid model to program our CNC milling machine to produce the custom vacuum thermoforming mold. We also designed and built custom gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure that the thermoformed lens covers were dimensionally accurate.

We constructed the lens cover from a 3/16” thick sheet of water-clear Lexan™ 9034. In addition to being light in weight, this polycarbonate also featured important material properties, including the flame resistance and high impact strength needed to withstand harsh aviation environments. When completed, the lens cover featured dimensions of 5.9” in length x 3.00” in width x 4.25” in height. Our technicians carefully monitored all phases of production to ensure we upheld the required ±0.030” tolerances. Quality assurance involved both visual inspections during forming as well as in-process dimensional verification using the dedicated fixtures and gauges we had built for this product.

Ongoing production of this lens continues at the rate of approximately 200 units annually. This aircraft retrofit helps operators reduce maintenance time and cost by minimizing downtime associated with light bulb outages. To learn more about this project or our many industrial capabilities, contact us today.

Pics can be seen here:

http://www.rfpllc.com/wing-tip-lens.html

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

When completed, the lens cover featured dimensions of 5.9” in length x 3.00” in width x 4.25” in height.

I don't know anything about the process... but this might be an apple and orange thing comparing the creation of lenses that size to the relatively large Fiero GT tail light lenses.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far are you willing to go to try to drag someone through the mud?

Even if Slammed was a troll, I'd still be on her side after all of this, she would still be the lesser of the dirtballs in these threads.

So I took a drive today to Hampel Thermoformed Plastics. http://hampelcorp.com I sat down with an 50ish in age engineer at Hampel Thermoformed Plastics and I showed him a GT lens. The first thing he said as he entered the conference room before he even sat down was "we can't make that" with a smirky smile on his face. So he sat down and we talked for a while. I told him how the original injection molded dies were lost. I asked him "is there any possibly way to vacuum form this?". I'll keep it short. The only way to vacuum form this is to have a multitude of holes in the die to pull the plastic down tight to the surface of the die. That in turn will show a multitude of dimples very visible to the eye as the plastic draws slightly into each vacuum hole. The second problem is that any clear plastic takes on a slightly milky color when heated and that milky white hue remains after the part cools. Probably something due to the reaction of the hot plastic and the surrounding air. He said the sheet of plastic is perfectly clear when they get it but will take on this milky white hue when heated and formed. He said you will never have that perfectly clear look of an injection molded automotive lens. I tried different questions trying to pick his brain. I asked about different types of plastic. I asked him if he has been to plastics forming trade shows. He said he has been to more than a few. I asked him if he has ever seen anyone form something like this with a vacuum die. He said no. Bottom line is you will never make this with a heated vacuum vacuum process and have a viable product eye appealing product. If it was colored plastic the defects are not that visible and is acceptable. The only thing he says works is gravity drapes. Some things are made with heated plastic sheets and the heated sheet is just set on the mold and gravity makes it settle down on the mold. But this is for something with very slow curves and something that does not have complex curves like motorcycle windshields. He says all snowmobile windshields are all made by injection molding.

I asked him about vacuuming it over a die with no vacuum holes. He said as the plastic draws down over the die it will, at some point, seal off pockets of air and you get bubbled up areas.

He suggested I drive down the road to a plastics injection molding company that makes lenses like this. He told me the cost to make injection molded dies would be easily over $50,000 for each side. Over $100,000 for the pair. I told him that would never happen in this small of a market and I did not go to this injection molded company. This engineer told me all I needed to hear.

I took my Ipad and showed him the pictures this Slammed posted and claimed to come out of a vacuum formed die. He said "I'm sure that is not the case".

[This message has been edited by slicknick (edited 01-20-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edited:

Awesome post that gave way too much detail including pictures that made Rodney look incredibly stupid

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-21-2016).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!

This is a much better dead horse beating than what a Fiero is (or is not) worth.
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sweet post with a bunch of stuff a troll wouldn't bother to post up... and photos!

That there is the feel good post of this thread!

[This message has been edited by slicknick (edited 01-20-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before the inevitable post from Rodney that says "if only you had posted those pictures in the first place..."
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspected Slammed knows whereof she speaks. I hope she doesn't incur any grief for divulging 'secrets'.
It's certainly no surprise that her company wouldn't want her taking and posting pictures of process progress...

Nothing like those famous words "it can't be done" to motivate an innovator and inventor eh?

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 01-20-2016).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've visited this thread a few times now and I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents FWIW

I'm the guy who makes the clear PETG headlight lenses with a vacuum forming process (home built machine)

Millions of clear plastics are thermoformed each day, and will remain clear. I'm not familiar with how the clarity is graded, but I'm pretty sure automotive lenses have molds with surface quality grades that are top notch. I have no idea if you can match that quality with thermoforming, but I think for the purpose of reproduction tail lights it doesn't matter. As long as there are no major defects people will be happy to replace their delaminated or cracked lenses.

Slammed seems to be going through the trial and error process which is good. The shape definitely isn't easy to vacuum form but I hope he can pull it off. I don't even have a GT but I'd like to see an option for these lenses. I tried to track down the original injection molds using my contacts in the injection molding industry. I received confirmation a long time ago that they are gone, probably for scrap.

Best of luck to Slammed, I really hope you can pull it off

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

You've missed a little bit. I already had perfect reproductions finished and then the molds were sold. There are pictures on pages 4 and 6 of them

Nice video btw

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Changing my bank account - no big deal. Proving this is the biggest sham in the history of Fiero parts vendors - priceless.

That's fine but in my opinion some things needed to be said before we leave this person alone.

Hell, someone a couple pages back called you "Shawna", as no one can tell the difference lately between yours and his posts!

Can't make up your mind there Rodney... this is just comical! ! ! ! LOL!

This is just an ongoing fabricated lie.

Post some pictures to show us this is in fact real.

I have no doubt in my mind that the pictures you posted are in fact pictures of (slightly modified) OEM GM lenses.

Now that you have shown everyone this is all real are you going to help us track down the new owner of the molds so more lenses can be made?

My opinion now is this is all a scam. Prove me wrong Slammed.

I will say it outright, Rodney, you sir are a troll! Enough is enough! Are you just bored, and looking to stir crap on the forum?! You have bashed, name called, and run down Slammed almost since day one. Till a picture is posted, then you get in line and offer support, for a week or so and start all over again. Man, enough is enough already! You have acted like a small spoiled child in this thread, the original one, (The one you trashed so bad that this one had to be started).

To anyone that is sitting here saying "Don't talk to Rodney that way, he makes parts!" Read back in this thread and the original one and then be totally honest, remain unbiased, and tell me that any one that acts like this on the forum, no matter who they are, deserves ANY respect from the fine people on this forum.

enough is enough......

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney I just read your summary of the discussion and From personal experience we never had results like he says.

We practiced extensively with different plastics and while we had numerous problems never did we get any milky coloring.

Final outcome was using Acrylic with 30/30 green tint and that never had any discoloring either.
I think we probably applied a lot more heat and pressure plus we used Preheated moulds.

The trick to keeping the shape was to damn near make it liquid without burning it up.
The ones we got to hot turned burnt and bubbly instantly no milk.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

And people wonder why we don't see many new products for our cars....

I cannot figure out why so many people here feel they deserve answers from Slammed. Slammed didn't take money from anyone, didn't make any promises to anyone, she owes absolutely nothing to everyone here, so to act as if you've been crossed or wronged or cheated by her is insane. Do i agree with her approach to everything? No, but its irrelevant. To me it appears Slammed has had nothing but good intentions but situations and schedules change, I'm sure anyone who has a Fiero project can understand that. Of all the people with negative responses how many of you are prepared to actually buy them anyway? 10% maybe?

Sitting online and bitching is easy, actually doing something about your problems is not. Slammed has gotten closer than anyone else to making these lenses, so a huge plus to her. Slammed i hope you got a few sets for your own car out of the deal.

OUT F#CKING STANDING! You perfectly state what any rational human would think having seen this thread. Why the hell would anyone want to do ANYTHING for a bunch of prima-donna cheapskates?

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 01-20-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, Rodney, your reputation is completely shot with me. Your behavior was completely unprofessional. No doubt that other potential product manufacturers will steer clear of this market now. I'm happy to say that I've never purchased anything from you...something that is unlikely to change now.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blah, blah, bla....I like to harass people.... Blah, blah, blah

I've never done vacuum forming but I have used Petg in 3d printing. If I can print a part at 100% infill, polish it and come out with a very thick, very transparent part, there's no reason you couldn't do it with with thermo/vacuum vacuumed forming.

You're either lying about your talk with the "engineer" or you came across the one "engineer" working for a thermo/vacuum forming company that doesn't actually know what he's doing.

Your response to this is insanity, I don't know your age but I'm assuming your up there in your years. I'm being completely serious when I say you probably need to get yourself checked out. I've never seen this behavior from you before on this forum and this could be a sign of of an age related disease.
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
after reading all this my conclusion is this: IF I ever decide to sell my NIB GT tail light lens . The price just went up
Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion, I think it's safe to say if someone were to make a product for the Fiero, it should be announced when it's ready to be sold. This would eliminate any negative comments and the customer can make his/her choice to purchase it or not. If anything was learned from this thread is no matter what you do you can't make everyone happy and there will always be negative people and positive people. Hopefully there will be announcements in the mall section for new products.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me thinks the Fiero Store bought the molds.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The acrylics are going up on ebay. Before I post them, does anyone want one? They are not tough like the PETG ones would be, about as hard as the originals with slightly better scratch resistance. These do not have nubs for clips or alignment.

I have two drivers as well. I'll get pictures of them tomorrow when I'm at work

If someone had needed better pictures, I would have taken them. It didn't seem to be an issue. .

I would like to see more pictures of these lenses. Side and backs. Close ups. Good resolution. Also: where are these 4 pairs of lenses? I did not see them go up on eBay nor have I seen anyone here say they bought a pair and can't wait to get them. Just asking.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, I seriously think it's about time for you to phuck off

You keep coming back and posting more shitt and then acting like I'm going to do things for you. Every action I take, every post I make is very carefully thought out. I can shut you down at every step and love every moment of it. But you are making an enemy. Nobody wants that, right?

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney, I seriously think it's about time for you to phuck off

So yeh or ney on my picture request?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a big fukking no champ

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay