Secret Santa 2015 by maryjane
Started on: 11-10-2015 08:18 PM
Replies: 110 (2154 views)
Last post by: maryjane on 01-08-2016 06:20 AM
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Since I was the one that assigned names....I can pretty safely say it was not Jake---wasn't supposed to be anyway.

Ahhh it wasn't Jake, but Mike from Florida thank you!

Oh yeah, page 3 is mine. Uh huh...that's right

[This message has been edited by turbo86se (edited 12-24-2015).]

IP: Logged
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
?
Maybe.
?
Maybe not.

I'm sworn to secrecy so your only recourse is if your Santa speaks up after Christmas morning.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

?
Maybe.
?
Maybe not.

I'm sworn to secrecy so your only recourse is if your Santa speaks up after Christmas morning.

Is that a hint that his Secret Santa should be somewhere where he or she should be in bed already?

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 12-24-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am willing to bet that he is still up right now, and watching this and laughing!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks secret Santa I got a beautiful 4000 piece puzzle and a nice electronic lighter ...sorry no pics PIP doesn't work on the iPad

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-25-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2015 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all for participating this year.
If you did NOT receive your gift yet, please send me a PM--as soon as possible AFTER Tuesday Dec 29 2015. (to allow a couple extra days for it to arrive) I will be deleting all my SS Private messages as soon as the last person has received their gift. I know of only 2 that have not--& one of those is on overseas deployment in defense of this nation and will be back in Feb to pick it up.

If any of you want to step up and administer this thing next year, please feel free to say so in this SS thread in GFC before it goes off the front couple of pages--otherwise, if I am still breathing air then, I will try to do it.
It is not difficult and IMO, does not take a terrible lot of time.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrive today- wow! So much Fiero stuff!!!

I'll post a pic tomorrow, 'be got my hands full right now...

Thanks Secret Santa!!!

84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Mine arrive today- wow! So much Fiero stuff!!!

I'll post a pic tomorrow, 'be got my hands full right now...

Thanks Secret Santa!!!

Well stop playing with the wife's boobies and get to work,

Steve
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbo86se:
Ahhh it wasn't Jake, but Mike from Florida thank you!

Uh huh...that's right

Uh Uhhh that's wrong!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-27-2015).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks to all for participating this year.
If you did NOT receive your gift yet, please send me a PM--as soon as possible AFTER Tuesday Dec 29 2015. (to allow a couple extra days for it to arrive) I will be deleting all my SS Private messages as soon as the last person has received their gift. I know of only 2 that have not--& one of those is on overseas deployment in defense of this nation and will be back in Feb to pick it up.

If any of you want to step up and administer this thing next year, please feel free to say so in this SS thread in GFC before it goes off the front couple of pages--otherwise, if I am still breathing air then, I will try to do it.
It is not difficult and IMO, does not take a terrible lot of time.

Can you double check The address and p.m. me it, it came back to me the 26th. needs to leave on santas last ride of the year
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did--& I re-sent/PM'd it to ya.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-27-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2015 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it arrived today, Melanie said Thanks Rumor, you gave it away with all the Fiero decal pictures, well that and the down town NY City address Or am I wrong?

Steve, well and Melanie, seeing it was her gift.

Again thanks who ever it was, but my money is on it was Rumor or DTA as he calls himself now.

Steve
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the rules of the game?
Are the recipients supposed to guess the actual Giver.
Are you supposed to Fess up after Xmas if they are unable to figure it out?
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I think it's more a guess if you want to or fess up if you want to. I don't think there is actually and stated rules on that. I remember one year I did it, I ordered something and had it shipped from there to the recipient so it didn't have anything on it that indicated it came from the state I lived in. I don't recall if DL10 guessed it was me or if I eventually told him.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I had always assumed...
Yes
and
Yes.

However, I have also learned Secret Santa is a lot like Christmas itself. The signup, anticipation and prequel are more exciting than the event itself.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll post photo's of mine when I know the person got it..
I haven't even opened mine yet..
DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine still hasn't acknowledged he even got the gift... Let alone if he liked it.... Are you still with us Chris Hobson

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-31-2015).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

oh we are supposed to try to figure it out, well mine was drop shipped so I guess I am screwed at that count, oh wait I know who sent it, Santa.

So it turns out you can leave a message when you send a drop shipment.
I just found that out.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Mine still hasn't acknowledged he even got the gift... Let alone if he liked it.... Are you still with us Chris Hobson

From my PMs:

12-21-2015 10:23 AM
Chris Hodson

It came! Is there a thread to show off our gifts?

I pointed him to this thread, that's the last correspondence I have with him.
(I also know that the person he was to send a gift to received theirs.)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-31-2015).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Hahaha! Mine thanked the wrong person, corrected them self a few posts later, and then thanked another wrong person

DL10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I pointed him to this thread, that's the last correspondence I have with him.
(I also know that the person he was to send a gift to received theirs.)

Yes you told me he got it... But he has yet to respond to this post..
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2016 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going by the zip code My SS was Napoleon_Tanerite Thank you its hanging in my office at work.
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slow in posting partially due to not being able to get pip to work.

Thank you Secret Santa (DanFiero?)....Hawaii being the clue despite a Illinois address on the package.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2016 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
Thank you Secret Santa (DanFiero?)....Hawaii being the clue despite a Illinois address on the package.

Incorrect.
guess again.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So...Who was it that sent me all that awesomeness?
(Sorry I didn't post the pic yet, will do so tomorrow once I get in front of a PC)
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Incorrect.
guess again.

How about Dylpro since the package was from Quincy, IL?
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[/b]

[B]Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Well it arrived today, Melanie said Thanks Rumor, you gave it away with all the Fiero decal pictures, well that and the down town NY City address Or am I wrong?

Steve, well and Melanie, seeing it was her gift.

Again thanks who ever it was, but my money is on it was Rumor or DTA as he calls himself now.

Steve

That's the decal I used for my clock! Except the wings were solid black instead of white around the edges.

[This message has been edited by rice.1 (edited 01-03-2016).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got mine. From around the world.
From the Airforce/army APO maybe Iraq
I know Matthew sent it as he had warned it would be a bit late coming from so far.

I can't think of a better Xmas gift. Fits the bill in so many ways!!

Thanks to mmeyer86gt/gtp

This is a really nice flag Pleats,embroidered and stitched.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 01-04-2016).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool.
Hope to see the rest of people who haven't posted their stuff too
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I almost threw this away. I didn't see it in the package!!!!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2016 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

was flown in combat...

Now that is neat!!
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors