Started on: 11-01-2015 09:32 AM
Replies: 3 (144 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 11-07-2015 06:58 PM
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm here on a work trip and Want to see if any Fiero folks are out here. Anyone need any help wrenching? Anyone know of any good salvage yards with fiero's left? What all is there to do in the area that doesn't involve the mall of America? Been there done that, its cool. It's a big mall, but it doesn't have enough stuff to keep me entertained. Well lets here what you got Minessota!

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

I'm here on a work trip and Want to see if any Fiero folks are out here. Anyone need any help wrenching? Anyone know of any good salvage yards with fiero's left? What all is there to do in the area that doesn't involve the mall of America? Been there done that, its cool. It's a big mall, but it doesn't have enough stuff to keep me entertained. Well lets here what you got Minessota!

Ever change out an ignition module? I could use some help having never done it. I am in SW suburb about 10 miles from MOA. I'll treat to best burger in Twin Cities.. the Lion's Tap.

Jeff
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2015 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boysat (spelling?) is in Moorhead, he has fiero's. I'm in Glencoe on the way to Jeff's in Eden prairie. Could use help slapping on a gen V and N* TB. .
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2015 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to give a big shout out to GTGeff and Grantman ! Two class acts! Jeff Let me drive his V8 Stinger and all I had to do was take apart his show car and not put it back together. Seriously though what is up with fuel pump relays in Minnesota???? I'm glad I got the chance to meet you guys and talk fiero's. I'll have to make an extra effort to get my cars done and bring them to the 35th! THANKS GUYS!!!!

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock