Where to put a build thread by mr_corean
Started on: 10-09-2015 11:11 PM
Replies: 7 (193 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 10-13-2015 05:19 AM
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting a lot of questions about certain modifications as well as requests for pictures or links to a build thread so I guess it's time to start one. I want it to be in the correct location though so this is just a quick question. Do I put a build thread for a car that involves every aspect of the car in the General Section or the Technical Section? There will be a lot of just general knowledge in it as well as technical knowledge so it could probably go into either, but I want to know where it should go. Considering the language the car frequently elicits from me it could probably just as easily go in the Trash can too.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start it wherever you like... If it gets interesting, Cliff will put it in the construction zone.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Start it here in General Chat, or Technical would also work, given the apparent range of modifications your car displays thus far.

If and when Cliff deems it meets the criteria, he will move it to the Construction Zone.

At least that's the way I think it works.

Would really like to see it somewhere if you decide you feel like taking the time and effort. Really like the way it's going so far, judging from the few pics I've seen.

HAGO!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2015 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you start in general and then someone just has to nominate you for the construction zone to cliff, and he will put you there. Looking forward to seeing more of your car, it is looking awesome so far!

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-10-2015).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nate: I would put it in Tech.

You have put a lot of Tech in the car & that would be where I would start the thread.

Archie
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2015 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started mine in the general chat section because there is less "turn over " .In the tech section , you will be 5 pages down before you know it and people do not see it as much .A build thread is mostly technical I know but you want your thread to be noticed .

[This message has been edited by wftb (edited 10-11-2015).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2015 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started mine in the technical section. I usually try to add stuff to it each evening so it seems to stay on the first page mostly. There are many technical parts that I'm hoping will help others at some point (such as swapping the steering column, adding power steering, etc). I'm hoping people don't mind it where it is since the body is no longer a Fiero.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put it in tech, tech is where Fiero work is done, general is just BS'ing about Fieros.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock