Started on: 10-09-2015 02:48 AM
Replies: 30 (712 views)
Last post by: sardonyx247 on 03-23-2016 03:46 PM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to do a Fiero track day, 1/4 mile, on December 4th!!!!
I want to see how many Fieros we can get there.

If you don't want to run at least come watch a good night of racing, only $5 to watch

Where: The Las Vegas Motor Speedway Dragstrip, http://www.lvms.com/dragstrip/midnight_mayhem/

When: 8 PM till 1 AM

Cost: $15 for driver and car, $15 for ride along, $5 spectators

Rules: Mayhem Rules

All drivers must have a valid license.
NO SHORTS ALLOWED for racers and passengers when racing. Cars running an E.T. of 13.99 or quicker MUST HAVE A HELMET.
Any driver or ride-along passenger under the age of 18 must have a valid parental consent form on file at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (these can be obtained in the Administration office Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or at the entrance to the event, parent or legal guardian must be present).
No one under the age of 16 is permitted to ride-along in a vehicle during the event
Only one ride-along passenger per vehicle permitted.
Passengers not permitted in vehicles running 13.99 or quicker.
All vehicles must be street legal, in safe working condition and have a valid registration and insurance. License plates must be displayed (Temporary plates are not permitted).
All vehicles must be driven to the track. Vehicles on trailers will not be permitted. No trailers are allowed in the pits on the nights of Mayhem events.
All vehicles must pass a standard NHRA safety and tech inspection by the SFI certified inspectors on site at the event.
All drivers are required to wear full-length pants, shoes and socks. Nylon or nylon-type clothing and open-toe shoes are prohibited. Shorts, bare legs, tank tops, or bare torsos prohibited.
The only slicks permitted are D.O.T. stamped drag radial tires.
------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined '87 Duke (Sold)
'87 Quad 4 H.O.
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 10-20-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW there is one tonight Oct 9th, if the struts I ordered come in I will be taking the Quad-4 out if anyone wants to go.
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm there!
Fierobsessed

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to run my car sometime soon, perhaps this is the excuse I've been looking for. :-)

Think I'll sneak a dyno session in at some point too.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

I would like to run my car sometime soon, perhaps this is the excuse I've been looking for. :-)

Think I'll sneak a dyno session in at some point too.

It will be good turbo weather
solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2015 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bring a video camera!!!
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let get all we can to go, even if you don't run (which you should) lets have a tons of Fieros in the parking lot at least.
After I finally got my struts in I found I have a bad output bearing in the transmission, hopefully I can swap that out before, or just swap trans, if not I will still run, I may grenade it at the track, but it wouldn't be the first. Either way tis' a good story, and will be good times.

And Don't be afraid to run a stock Fiero, the cars I beat with my old duke was just funny. (I pointed and laughed at the next light)

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 11-17-2015).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2015 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than a week away
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2015 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait! If mine wasn't dumping oil out as fast as I poured it in would definitely be running. Will still be watching though! What time is everyone going out?
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm good to go, been looking forward to it. I've been doing a ton of program work over the last few weeks. Now I just have to see how it does on the track, and figure out how first gear is going to work.
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there as well, but it looks like I also will just be watching, my water pump went out and the new one I ordered hasn't arrived yet.
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight's the night! A few of us are heading out there at about 8 from the club. Haven't made contact with everyone so hope to see you all out there!
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn cold track and no traction
No schedule for the next one yet.
Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was a cold track alright! But we still had fun! Only got two runs in. I launched too soft this run but did pretty well otherwise.

60' 2.246
330' 5.789
12.850 @ 116.47
3.4 DOHC Turbo, 88 GT with F40 transmission. 15.5 PSI

[This message has been edited by Fierobsessed (edited 12-05-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobsessed:

I launched too soft this run but did pretty well otherwise.

With such a crummy start, I was surprised that your time was as quick as it was. That engine must wind up pretty good!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-05-2015).]

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My first run was all tire spin throughout first gear and a bit into second. That run was pathetic. I didn't want to risk doing the same thing on my second and last run of the night. So I rolled out very softly.
60' 2.817
330' 6.719
14.077 @112.34
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Video of their second run.
Fieros at Las Vegas Midnight Mayhem 12/4/15

"This is going to be all shaky because I'm shivering."

The audio and video (especially considering this was night) was pretty good. What did you shoot that with?
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2015 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

"This is going to be all shaky because I'm shivering."

The audio and video (especially considering this was night) was pretty good. What did you shoot that with?

Cell phone, lol!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2015 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Cell phone, lol!

Wow, cell phone FTW. What kind of phone?

mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2015 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Wow, cell phone FTW. What kind of phone?

Galaxy S6 Edge
PFF
System Bot
solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry for not being there; I thought it was the Saturday =(

I'll be there for the next one!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solman105:

I'm sorry for not being there; I thought it was the Saturday

Fortunately, mr_corean was there with his Galaxy S6 Edge cell phone!

Originally posted by solman105:

I'll bring a video camera!!!

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next track day is 01/22/16 6:00 P.M. to Midnight.

Next after that is 02/19/16 6:00 P.M. to Midnight.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next one is this Friday
Everyone should come out, race or watch.
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there to at least watch, my car is running but still have some issues to resolve before running it, down the drag strip.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

I will be there to at least watch, my car is running but still have some issues to resolve before running it, down the drag strip.

Did you make it to this?
solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2016 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When's the one in March?

*Edit: Did my homework, it's March 25th. I'll be out there as a spectator!*

[This message has been edited by solman105 (edited 02-21-2016).]

Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea my brother and I showed up, left about 9:00pm didn't see anyone else.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

Yea my brother and I showed up, left about 9:00pm didn't see anyone else.

I was hoping you got a vid of my run(s) I was prob sitting in line when you left.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next one is Friday.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock