Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Canuck Automoda .... a dream come true (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Canuck Automoda .... a dream come true by Danyel
Started on: 10-03-2015 10:57 PM
Replies: 61 (2744 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 08-09-2016 08:04 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2016 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-11-2016).]

IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2016 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You made that cover? Nice!
jon m

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Danyel

[This message has been edited by jon m (edited 03-06-2016).]

ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

After ALOT of frustrations with some product makers here on PFF I decided I had enough of the runaround.... with ALOT of work measurements, trials and errors, and help from my manufacturers MY 13 in 88 big brakes kits are READY !!! Will I be selling them HELL YAH ...

I will be making available different kits with some special thanks to my secret manufacturers ... dont ask I will NOT reveal who they are but be assured of the quality of these parts (Some in USA and some in Canada)

My 13inch 88 kits are now available and ready .. prices wil be sent via PM for a complete 88 KIT or just the hardware CANADA ONLY as I am still working out the quantity prices with my silent manufacturers and shipping costs .....Stay tuned for a new MALL thread of ALL the products I will be making available ... My 13in 88 kits... Grand-Am kits (without Caliper rotation), 88 Craddle to 84-87 chassis kits, F23 Tranny to 3800 SC support kits, Low Profile 60mm Buckets, and of course my Smooth LED Markers .... but for now here is a quick preview of my 13 inch kit .... stay tuned soon !!!! I have alot of goodies to upgrade on my "VERT" and will post more pics and info on this ......

wow... if that's not a blatant copy, I don't know what is...

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I could of made the centering rings square but they wouldnt fit in a round hole and I couldn't get octaganal wheel rotors either ..they dont come in that shape yet !!! ..I tried DODGE DURAMAX rotors but dont fit in a 18 in wheel . I also tried using an rubber hose to extend the cables but that wouldnt hold the cables properly... there aren't a thousand ways to make a big brake kit .YM .. I copied many parts from other kits on other grand-am forums ... and I also copied the fiero cable extensions and lenthened it... that is for shure !!!! so YES THEY ARE BLATANT COPIES !!!! YAAFM

MORE ON APRIL FOOLS DAY !!! stay tuned ...

lol, sure you didn't copy gurus design... sure. the brackets look nothing like his. I may not be the smartest person here, but I wt least admit when I copy and paste someone else's material, or use someone else's design. it's really a low blow to those people when you copy their design that they spent their time and money to create, and then you sell their design for your profit.

guru's

your's

[This message has been edited by ericjon262 (edited 04-06-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe if I made the brackets round or triangle then I wouldnt of copied Guru's kit ...right??.... man you are one sharp crayola ...I'm sure you and your little buddy guru have better things to do than act as little spoiled brats....because someone used the same shape brackets (available on many Forums by the way) to make them. And YES I did ALOT of research before making them ...... you would be amazed on the quantity of information available on the internet other than GURU's threads !!!!! It needed alot of research.... YM NOW GET THE HECK OUT OF MY VERT BUILD THREAD !!!!

I removed the pics ..... the final products pics will be shown on April Fools ... a close up pics of the brackets will included ... I'm sure the crybabies will drop their soothers !!!

this is a build thread? the only thing I see being "built" here is a toy car... ?

I'm not mad at what you've done here, I'm just disappointed. and not even really at you, but at the rest of the community for just standing by and letting you be the scumbag/thief/liar that you are. you lie and cheat to get what you want, instead of putting forth an honest effort. Then, you cry fowl play when someone calls you out, if anyone here is a "crybaby" it's you. you're a pathetic, sad excuse of a person.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
go ahead, beat me with a ratings bar. I don't seek your approval, or anyone else's, I stand on my own, I don't kiss peoples asses, I just tell it like it is, and if that upsets you, boo hoo. you lie cheat and steal, then you edit the posts to hide the evidence. you're a piece of crap and will continue to be until you croak.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel! I'm disappointed. You have trashed perfectly innocent Crayolas. How could you?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, I noticed the pictures of your brake kit went away... I uploaded a copy to my photobucket for you, I'll send you a link if you're interested.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

"The day I tried to live, I stole a thousand beggars' change and gave it to the rich."
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ericjon262:

lol, sure you didn't copy gurus design... sure. the brackets look nothing like his. I may not be the smartest person here, but I wt least admit when I copy and paste someone else's material, or use someone else's design. it's really a low blow to those people when you copy their design that they spent their time and money to create, and then you sell their design for your profit.

guru's

your's

Found this thread looking for something else and just had to offer my 2 bits.

No offense - but there are only so many ways that a person can build the upgrade kit - so yes they are bound to look the same (but that concept seems to be hard to understand with some people).

TECHNICALLY if you want to get all pissy about it, guru COPIED Rockcrawls/Fiero Addiction's design - his looks exactly the same as Rockcrawl's (I can take pictures of my Rockcrawl "kit" and post them as well). guru's "kit" sure look like a direct knock off to me (so why are you not pissing all over guru?). Rockcrawl had made extensive posts as well about the build process of his kit and he was the first to offer it, so everything afterwards is a knock off.

So get off your high horse...just saying...

edit to add:

...or maybe it was bubbajoexxx, or was it West Coast Fiero's "kits" that guru copied???

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 07-31-2016).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Found this thread looking for something else and just had to offer my 2 bits.

No offense - but there are only so many ways that a person can build the upgrade kit - so yes they are bound to look the same (but that concept seems to be hard to understand with some people).

TECHNICALLY if you want to get all pissy about it, guru COPIED Rockcrawls/Fiero Addiction's design - his looks exactly the same as Rockcrawl's (I can take pictures of my Rockcrawl "kit" and post them as well). guru's "kit" sure look like a direct knock off to me (so why are you not pissing all over guru?). Rockcrawl had made extensive posts as well about the build process of his kit and he was the first to offer it, so everything afterwards is a knock off.

So get off your high horse...just saying...

edit to add:

...or maybe it was bubbajoexxx, or was it West Coast Fiero's "kits" that guru copied???

Prior to my introduction of the 13" kit, no one had ever used the rear rotors from the GM Lambda platform:
2007-2010 Saturn Outlook
2007-2016 GMC Acadia
2008-2016 Buick Enclave
2009-2016 Chevy Traverse

If you don't use the same rotors, the hole placement, thickness and countersunk/non-countersunk holes of the caliper bracket will be different, as will the dimensions for the concentric rings and possibly the parking brake solution. For my 13" kit to be anything but a legitimate new product development someone before October of 2011 had to have used this specific rotor as a brake kit in a fiero or fiero based application. If you want to call my 13" kit a copy, that is what you have to prove.

For reference, here is a picture of Rockcrawls/Fieroaddiction 88 12" C4 brake rotor brackets:

Aside from having 4 holes, there isn't much in common with the brackets I used for my 13" kit...

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 07-31-2016).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What happened to Danyel's posts?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

What happened to Danyel's posts?

Made a new thread as this one was not the correct title for my forever thread .... here is the new one ... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096802.html

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Prior to my introduction of the 13" kit, no one had ever used the rear rotors from the GM Lambda platform:
2007-2010 Saturn Outlook
2007-2016 GMC Acadia
2008-2016 Buick Enclave
2009-2016 Chevy Traverse

If you don't use the same rotors, the hole placement, thickness and countersunk/non-countersunk holes of the caliper bracket will be different, as will the dimensions for the concentric rings and possibly the parking brake solution. For my 13" kit to be anything but a legitimate new product development someone before October of 2011 had to have used this specific rotor as a brake kit in a fiero or fiero based application. If you want to call my 13" kit a copy, that is what you have to prove.

For reference, here is a picture of Rockcrawls/Fieroaddiction 88 12" C4 brake rotor brackets:

Aside from having 4 holes, there isn't much in common with the brackets I used for my 13" kit...

...and if someone comes up with their own brackets (without buying yours and physically copying them) how would that be any different? Given the same hardware, the brackets would come out very close to being the same. Granted I will give it to you that you were probably the first to use this specific platform and did all the initial work with deciding if it will work, but the same can be said for any company out there. Someone came up with the initial idea and other expanded on it.

BTW: same kit, you just expanded it to use 13" rotor vs 12" - so just moved the hole placement.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personnally Indont care who came out or made this kit.... the important thing is that IT IS AVAiLABLE ,!!! so lets move on and GURU keep selling your great products I made my own kit cost me around 100$ plus the rotors and thats all ...... so as you can see NO ONE Makes these kits except guru and another person in the USA ...

regards to alll let this thread die as I have moved on

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2016 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and if someone comes up with their own brackets (without buying yours and physically copying them) how would that be any different? Given the same hardware, the brackets would come out very close to being the same.

Would you feel differently if they indeed had access to one of my kits?
What about using the same unique parking brake cable solution?
Or if someone made it his personal mission to find the rotor application so the kit could be reproduced?

Granted I will give it to you that you were probably the first to use this specific platform and did all the initial work with deciding if it will work.

Thanks. There is a significant difference in picking a rotor and cutting/modifying everything else until it fits vs. determining the critical dimensions for proper fitment and then researching hundreds of rotors and their corresponding dimensions looking for one that fits w/o modification... All the while not knowing if the rotor you are looking for even exists.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock