Started on: 09-30-2015 10:19 PM
Replies: 55 (1329 views)
Last post by: Khw on 10-07-2015 08:18 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't give a rats azz who's stalking who.

The two of you might consider that the rest of us are tired of having to sort thru your BS to follow the thread topic.

Take your BS to PM.
IP: Logged
Silvertown

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2015 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I couldn't give a rats azz who's stalking who.

The two of you might consider that the rest of us are tired of having to sort thru your BS to follow the thread topic.

Take your BS to PM.

Well guess what pops. I don't give a rate ass either. Don't read the thread then.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Frickin' teenagers.

What's this world coming to?
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silvertown:

Well guess what pops. I don't give a rate ass either. Don't read the thread then.

The "pops" you are referring to is a knowledgeable and respected member of this forum who has helped many others on here.

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, a guy posts a humorous comparison and cracks a joke and immediately gets insulted and chastised for it.......Cam and Dobey, you two are some of the most cantankerous miserable whinging muhfugging know-it-alls I have ever had the displeasure to come across on the internet.......Just STFU and let this place function in peace!
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Wow, a guy posts a humorous comparison and cracks a joke and immediately gets insulted and chastised for it.......Cam and Dobey, you two are some of the most cantankerous miserable whinging muhfugging know-it-alls I have ever had the displeasure to come across on the internet.......Just STFU and let this place function in peace!

Well, what a wonderful contribution you've made to this thread there. So much knowledge about jokes, Ferraris, Fieros, and the Earnhardt family in your post. We can only aspire to be as great as you are, at this.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as Ferrari stealing anything....... The GT style came out in 86, and the 348 came out in 89.....

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2015 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

As far as Ferrari stealing anything....... The GT style came out in 86, and the 348 came out in 89.....

Looks plenty enough like the 328 and 308 GTB/GTS.

What a surprise that water cooled cars would need to get air through the radiator and sports cars would have wide openings in the nose for doing so.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Looks plenty enough like the 328 and 308 GTB/GTS.

What a surprise that water cooled cars would need to get air through the radiator and sports cars would have wide openings in the nose for doing so.

The opening in the nose of the 348 is purely aesthetic, the radiators are in the sides of the car, air- fed by the side scoops.

The one opening user the fog light is fresh air for the AC/vent.

[This message has been edited by Falcon Fiero (edited 10-06-2015).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a cool thread to show some people make themselves look somehow stupid/stubborn . We could all learn from that, if we would. You know who you are. No you don't. Thats why nobody benefits from threads like these...
Please take personal stuff to pm and and do not bother others to read all this **** .

Anyway I would take the 348 design over the GT from these pics And I am hardcore Fiero.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2015 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Anyway I would take the 348 design over the GT from these pics And I am hardcore Fiero.

I totally agree. I have never really looked at one before. I may look into buying one in a year or two if the wife doesn't cut my balls off for thinking of this. I really like the new Cayman too, but it may make more sense to buy a 20 year old 348 if all I want it for is Sunday afternoon cruises.

Be nice to Dobey! He means well, he is opinionated, but this is a forum after all. Forums are for opinions. We (myself included) should grow a thicker skin and not allow some total stranger on the interwebz to ruin our day by posting something we don't agree with. Talk about "first world problems"....geeez..

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meh, the 348 nose is an evolution of the 328 which was an evolution of the 308. The original design of the Honda NSX was also in 1984, and done by Pininfarina along with Honda, and it shares a similar front nose opening design. Several other Hondas also then got similar front bumper openings in the 90s. The Honda bumpers are much closer to the Ferrari bumpers, than the Fiero GT nose is.

So, ironically, those who have used Honda bumpers to blend into Fiero bumpers to make custom noses, have more of a Ferrari styled nose opening, by way of Japan.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, ironically, those who have used Honda bumpers to blend into Fiero bumpers to make custom noses, have more of a Ferrari styled nose opening, by way of Japan.

When I started my 'new nose project' in 2003 I tried to stay away from existing designs, which is hard because people always want to compare . Yes it is 1/3 Honda bumper based but the rest is custom to flow with the Fiero lines. Now 2015 I still think it may be mistaken for being contemporary or new and that is just what I wanted. I wanted (still want, 10 years later) my Fiero judged by its looks, not by any badge. An ugly Ferrari isnt nice because it has a Ferrari badge but many people do think so. I am just building what I like and blends with my Fiero.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2015 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:
When I started my 'new nose project' in 2003 I tried to stay away from existing designs, which is hard because people always want to compare . Yes it is 1/3 Honda bumper based but the rest is custom to flow with the Fiero lines. Now 2015 I still think it may be mistaken for being contemporary or new and that is just what I wanted. I wanted (still want, 10 years later) my Fiero judged by its looks, not by any badge. An ugly Ferrari isnt nice because it has a Ferrari badge but many people do think so. I am just building what I like and blends with my Fiero.

Of course. And I think yours is one of the best looking custom noses there is for the Fiero. I've seen very few that I really like, and many that I think are way over the top. Your car is one of the best looking ones around.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course. And I think yours is one of the best looking custom noses there is for the Fiero. I've seen very few that I really like, and many that I think are way over the top. Your car is one of the best looking ones around.

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock