Ferrari stole the fiero nose by Silvertown
Started on: 09-30-2015 10:19 PM
Replies: 55 (1330 views)
Last post by: Khw on 10-07-2015 08:18 PM
Silvertown

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Opening. And their running getrags what goes around comes around. All kidding aside is this car not to die for and why is dale jr driving ferraris I thought he was under a Chevy contract
https://www.google.com/url?...4HABF8OX0Yr-yn19Tk8A
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are delusional

Nobody at Ferrari remembers, or gives a crap about a 27 year old mass produced GM economy car
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2015 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

You are delusional

Nobody at Ferrari remembers, or gives a crap about a 27 year old mass produced GM economy car

It's a joke moron and evidently they did because they sued gm over the mera.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A professional comedy career is in your future for sure. We are all rolling over in laughter

GM was sued because the actually DID blatantly copy another manufacturer in a lame effort. And, it was 27 years ago when both cars were in production
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2015 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A professional comedy career is in your future for sure. We are all rolling over in laughter

GM was sued because the actually DID blatantly copy another manufacturer in a lame effort. And, it was 27 years ago when both cars were in production

What do you know about ferrari? Did you know corvette mopped em up again this year at lemans. The same place where ford gave them their beatdown to their million dollar prancing horses. American power, american ingeinuity, makes some pretty ba cars that take on your favorite wall paper. And win.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are delusional

Ferrari is VERY familiar with the Fiero. Ask anyone who's tried to drive a kit car in Italy, or sell a body kit vaguely resembling one of their models.
FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^ Hahaha this whole thread.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2015 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFastBackL67:

^^^^^ Hahaha this whole thread.

Don't you have an Allard j2 to be working on?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2015 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, Nope.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Uh, Nope.

Question wasn't for you.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silvertown:
Question wasn't for you.

What question? You've made a troll thread about the Ferrari FXX having the Fiero nose opening, and made a bad joke about Jr driving a Ferrari because of the number on it.

Like I said. Nope.
PFF
System Bot
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2015 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What question? You've made a troll thread about the Ferrari FXX having the Fiero nose opening, and made a bad joke about Jr driving a Ferrari because of the number on it.

Like I said. Nope.

Your a jr fan that explains everything. Loser!
FieroFastBackL67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFastBackL67Send a Private Message to FieroFastBackL67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't you have an Allard j2 to be working on?

That here is a negatory special Agent K...! I hope you aren't a fan of the Allard j2. Terrible.. Just terrible.........
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFastBackL67:

That here is a negatory special Agent K...! I hope you aren't a fan of the Allard j2. Terrible.. Just terrible.........

No. Just giving props to Canada's only major contribution to the automotive wotld. Zora arkus and Carroll Shelby both raced allards
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your a jr fan that explains everything. Loser!

A) You're not your

B) No. But I'm not the one making very poor attempts at "jokes" by using NASCAR drivers names and Ferraris.

C) Again, Nope.

If you want to insult me, you are really going to have to step your game up.

Also, you really love to oversimplify race results, and for a single class where the winner is to the advantage of your own argument. Not sure what you mean "again this year" given that the Ferrari 458 was in 1st place in the GTE-Pro class last year. Last 1st place win at 24h du Mans was in 2011. Looks like Ferrari finished in 2nd AND 3rd place this year. In GTE-Am, Ferrari was in 5 of the top 8 positions, and one Corvette did not finish. The Corvettes haven't had a 1-2 finish in 10 years now, at Le Mans 24hs. The Corvette team has good drivers and good cars, and it's nice when they win a race, but you really need to get a grip on reality when it comes to talking about how Corvette "dominates" or "mopped up" the race field. Endurance racing is hard.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A) You're not your

B) No. But I'm not the one making very poor attempts at "jokes" by using NASCAR drivers names and Ferraris.

C) Again, Nope.

If you want to insult me, you are really going to have to step your game up.

Also, you really love to oversimplify race results, and for a single class where the winner is to the advantage of your own argument. Not sure what you mean "again this year" given that the Ferrari 458 was in 1st place in the GTE-Pro class last year. Last 1st place win at 24h du Mans was in 2011. Looks like Ferrari finished in 2nd AND 3rd place this year. In GTE-Am, Ferrari was in 5 of the top 8 positions, and one Corvette did not finish. The Corvettes haven't had a 1-2 finish in 10 years now, at Le Mans 24hs. The Corvette team has good drivers and good cars, and it's nice when they win a race, but you really need to get a grip on reality when it comes to talking about how Corvette "dominates" or "mopped up" the race field. Endurance racing is hard.

If 8 wins in 16 ain't dominating show me a better average. Turn that b upside down that would fit you like a glove.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If 8 wins in 16 ain't dominating show me a better average. Turn that b upside down that would fit you like a glove.

8 wins in a single class, in a single race, out of the last 16 years, is hardly dominating. It is exactly 50%. I'll grant it was an achievement that they won the class, considering one of the two cars didn't even race this year, but they didn't win the class the last 8 years in a row, and every class the Corvette races in, wasn't won by a Corvette.

If anyone "dominated" Le Mans 24hrs this year, It would have been Porsche, Nissan, and Ferrari, since they had the most cars on the track in total, and took the most positions in the top 10 of each class, even if none of them won 1st place in every class. It would be pretty sweet if GM would outfit a few Daytona Prototype cars to run in the Prototype class at Le Mans 24hrs though.

Seriously bruh, learn how to do insults if you're going to do it. You are nowhere near making me remotely angry. It's cute that you think I care though. If you're going to argue about race results, at least learn how to read them and what they mean in the bigger scheme of things, and how to do math. The Corvettes are closer to "dominating" ALMS, where they've got a greater than 50% win record, and a lot more 1-2 finishes, but they certainly do not dominate 24hrs du Mans by any definition of the word.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

8 wins in a single class, in a single race, out of the last 16 years, is hardly dominating. It is exactly 50%. I'll grant it was an achievement that they won the class, considering one of the two cars didn't even race this year, but they didn't win the class the last 8 years in a row, and every class the Corvette races in, wasn't won by a Corvette.

If anyone "dominated" Le Mans 24hrs this year, It would have been Porsche, Nissan, and Ferrari, since they had the most cars on the track in total, and took the most positions in the top 10 of each class, even if none of them won 1st place in every class. It would be pretty sweet if GM would outfit a few Daytona Prototype cars to run in the Prototype class at Le Mans 24hrs though.

Seriously bruh, learn how to do insults if you're going to do it. You are nowhere near making me remotely angry. It's cute that you think I care though. If you're going to argue about race results, at least learn how to read them and what they mean in the bigger scheme of things, and how to do math. The Corvettes are closer to "dominating" ALMS, where they've got a greater than 50% win record, and a lot more 1-2 finishes, but they certainly do not dominate 24hrs du Mans by any definition of the word.

The number of wins would have been even more if lemeans officials hadn't restricted the hp on the vettes during their dry spell. But chevy overcame that obstacle. When zora c8 hits the track it's game over for you and every other Corvette hater out there.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The number of wins would have been even more if lemeans officials hadn't restricted the hp on the vettes during their dry spell. But chevy overcame that obstacle. When zora c8 hits the track it's game over for you and every other Corvette hater out there.

Grow up. People being critical of your inability to read the race results doesn't make them "Corvette haters." Rather, I love Corvettes. But I don't hate Ferraris either. I enjoy cars made by most manufacturers. Don't be so narrow minded.

You making up poor excuses doesn't change the facts about the race results. The rules on HP and displacement don't account for the several times the Corvettes didn't finish the race. The rules don't account for mechanical failure causing the accident that dropped the entry in the GTE-Pro class this year down to one car. All cars in the class have the same displacement and power regulations they have to follow. The whole point of the rules and regulations is to balance the field. If the Corvettes can't win against other cars in the same class making the same amount of power, don't go blaming the rules.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grow up. People being critical of your inability to read the race results doesn't make them "Corvette haters." Rather, I love Corvettes. But I don't hate Ferraris either. I enjoy cars made by most manufacturers. Don't be so narrow minded.

You making up poor excuses doesn't change the facts about the race results. The rules on HP and displacement don't account for the several times the Corvettes didn't finish the race. The rules don't account for mechanical failure causing the accident that dropped the entry in the GTE-Pro class this year down to one car. All cars in the class have the same displacement and power regulations they have to follow. The whole point of the rules and regulations is to balance the field. If the Corvettes can't win against other cars in the same class making the same amount of power, don't go blaming the rules.

Have you even worked on a ferrari? Have you even had one in your shop? Have you driven a real ferrari. I don't hate ferrari. If you had read the op where I said " is this car not to die for" you and the other idiot commenter could have added to the compliment I was paying to a carmaker that the fiero has a connection to. And yes you hate corvettes it's quite apparent in your previous post in other threads.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have you even worked on a ferrari? Have you even had one in your shop? Have you driven a real ferrari. I don't hate ferrari. If you had read the op where I said " is this car not to die for" you and the other idiot commenter could have added to the compliment I was paying to a carmaker that the fiero has a connection to. And yes you hate corvettes it's quite apparent in your previous post in other threads.

If you want to pay compliments, learn to use your words, instead of calling people idiots and making nonsensical claims. If anything, the Fiero stole the nose from Ferrari, since much of the design of the FIero followed the 308 that Ferrari was making at the time. Hell, you could even buy a 308 bodied replica straight from the dealer. I said "uh nope" to your assertions that Ferrari stole the nose and Dale Jr is driving the Ferrari; and your only response is to attack people.

Ferrari didn't steal the nose opening from the Fiero. Getrag has been around for 80 years, it's certainly not surprising that a Ferrari has a gearbox developed by them. Hundreds of cars before and after the Fiero have used Getrags.

Yes, I hate Corvettes. You know me oh so very well, having never met me, having only been on here a month, and having almost all of your interactions with me, be you calling me names, since apparently it's impossible for you to have a reasonable discussion on the Internet. Maybe you've met one or two people who are on the forum, but for the most part, nobody here knows who you are. So stop acting like you know everybody and this is the beer cooler at your shop where you make jabs about random cars, and attacking all the people who have been here so very much longer than you have, simply because they comment with a dissenting opinion on a thread you commented in or started. Everybody wasn't born to agree with everything you say.
PFF
System Bot
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you want to pay compliments, learn to use your words, instead of calling people idiots and making nonsensical claims. If anything, the Fiero stole the nose from Ferrari, since much of the design of the FIero followed the 308 that Ferrari was making at the time. Hell, you could even buy a 308 bodied replica straight from the dealer. I said "uh nope" to your assertions that Ferrari stole the nose and Dale Jr is driving the Ferrari; and your only response is to attack people.

Ferrari didn't steal the nose opening from the Fiero. Getrag has been around for 80 years, it's certainly not surprising that a Ferrari has a gearbox developed by them. Hundreds of cars before and after the Fiero have used Getrags.

Yes, I hate Corvettes. You know me oh so very well, having never met me, having only been on here a month, and having almost all of your interactions with me, be you calling me names, since apparently it's impossible for you to have a reasonable discussion on the Internet. Maybe you've met one or two people who are on the forum, but for the most part, nobody here knows who you are. So stop acting like you know everybody and this is the beer cooler at your shop where you make jabs about random cars, and attacking all the people who have been here so very much longer than you have, simply because they comment with a dissenting opinion on a thread you commented in or started. Everybody wasn't born to agree with everything you say.

Still didn't answer my ? Which tells me everything I need know. You comment about subjects which you know nothing about. You don't think ferrari steals from other makes? Tell me about the Genesis of lamborghini without wikipedia. Your a stick in the mud. Try lightning up.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And this is the main reason to keep Corvette, Ferarri, Alfa and other bullshit cars out of Fiero General Chat.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-03-2015).]

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

And this is the main reason to keep Corvette, Ferarri, Alfa and other bullshit cars out of Fiero General Chat.

What kind of chassis does that imsa have? Is there anything production fiero related under the body? Would you sell it?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What kind of chassis does that imsa have? Is there anything production fiero related under the body? Would you sell it?

100% Fiero. It was an 87 GT.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that avatar your car? I remember that car vaguely when espn would cover the event.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that avatar your car? I remember that car vaguely when espn would cover the event.

Unfortunately that car met it's demise here:

It was then stripped down by the new owner, new body panels installed with a plain white paint job and raced briefly in Sonoma and other tracks before it went up for sale again. Another piece of racing heritage gone
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unfortunately that car met it's demise here:

It was then stripped down by the new owner, new body panels installed with a plain white paint job and raced briefly in Sonoma and other tracks before it went up for sale again. Another piece of racing heritage gone

Tradgedy.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still didn't answer my ? Which tells me everything I need know. You comment about subjects which you know nothing about. You don't think ferrari steals from other makes? Tell me about the Genesis of lamborghini without wikipedia. Your a stick in the mud. Try lightning up.

a) You didn't ask a legitimate question. You were making a veiled attack, again attempting to create a false authority that you don't have, as a means to argue from.

b) You're.

c) lightening

d) Telling you about a tractor manufacturer from Italy is pointless. You didn't create the company or build it up. You don't know the entire history of a company simply because you might have changed a light bulb in one of the cars made. Stop being so narrow minded and pompous.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

+1

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a) You didn't ask a legitimate question. You were making a veiled attack, again attempting to create a false authority that you don't have, as a means to argue from.

b) You're.

c) lightening

d) Telling you about a tractor manufacturer from Italy is pointless. You didn't create the company or build it up. You don't know the entire history of a company simply because you might have changed a light bulb in one of the cars made. Stop being so narrow minded and pompous.

Someone needs to change your light bulb. I can recreate the whole interior of a ferrari with the same materials into a fiero spot on. The correct thread leather the whole nine yards but doing so would be fake alot like you and your stupid vvt sbc.
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Someone needs to change your light bulb. I can recreate the whole interior of a ferrari with the same materials into a fiero spot on. The correct thread leather the whole nine yards but doing so would be fake alot like you and your stupid vvt sbc.

Good for you. Alcantara and red thread isn't hard to recreate. The interior in my car will be totally custom, not a fake Ferrari, and nor is my engine an SBC, though yes, it will have VVT when it's completed. Since I am reliant on other people/companies producing some components, no I can't specify a date when it will be done. Callies is already apparently going to have my crank ready 3 weeks after what I was expecting from them. I still have plenty of work to do on the block anyway. Also have plenty of work to do on the heads and intake, and still need to figure out the best camshaft for my build.

But at least you used your correctly this time. Imitating a Ferrari interior isn't all that terribly difficult though. Plenty have done it before already.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good for you. Alcantara and red thread isn't hard to recreate. The interior in my car will be totally custom, not a fake Ferrari, and nor is my engine an SBC, though yes, it will have VVT when it's completed. Since I am reliant on other people/companies producing some components, no I can't specify a date when it will be done. Callies is already apparently going to have my crank ready 3 weeks after what I was expecting from them. I still have plenty of work to do on the block anyway. Also have plenty of work to do on the heads and intake, and still need to figure out the best camshaft for my build.

But at least you used your correctly this time. Imitating a Ferrari interior isn't all that terribly difficult though. Plenty have done it before already.

The site spells it out and I'm not going back to proof read it. Are you the editor for the nyt now? And conolly is the leather if you can afford 1 leather hide that will cover the dash .
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2015 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The site spells it out and I'm not going back to proof read it. Are you the editor for the nyt now? And conolly is the leather if you can afford 1 leather hide that will cover the dash .

Again with the veiled attacks. You're right about the site spelling it out. Read the rules sometime. There's a forum for other cars, and it's called *gasp* Other Cars. And general bullshit (which you seem to be quite full of) belongs in Totally O/T. General Fiero Chat is for general discussion about, dare I say it, Fieros.

Exactly like IMSA GT said. But seriously, try to make a single post sometime where you aren't attempting to condescend people.

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 10-04-2015).]

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again with the veiled attacks. You're right about the site spelling it out. Read the rules sometime. There's a forum for other cars, and it's called *gasp* Other Cars. And general bullshit (which you seem to be quite full of) belongs in Totally O/T. General Fiero Chat is for general discussion about, dare I say it, Fieros.

Exactly like IMSA GT said. But seriously, try to make a single post sometime where you aren't attempting to condescend people.

You should change that jugglo avatar to the bad santa avatar.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should chill.

This used to be a pretty respectful place. It still can be.

All one has to do is act like an adult.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 10-04-2015).]

Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2015 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You should chill.

This used to be a pretty respectful place. It still can be.

All one has to do is act like an adult.

I got no problem with you or any other member other than d. If I put the thread in the wrong place then tell me how to move it. And from what I read about Blooseberry leaving this has been going on before I got here.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ignoring goes a long way.

Choose your battles.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2015 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Ignoring goes a long way.

Choose your battles.

I'm not here to battle. I'm not ignoring what your saying. I've spent a lot of years as an understudy working for little money learning the custom car business I chose the fiero as my first project. It take two to tango. I'm not stalking dobey threads it's the other way around.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock