BubbaJoe still around? by MadProfessor8138
Started on: 09-27-2015 08:29 PM
Replies: 8 (770 views)
Last post by: Quad GT on 10-02-2015 09:19 PM
MadProfessor8138

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2015 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone heard from BubbaJoe lately....I need to talk with him.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2015 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think so. His user name was BubbajoeXXX, I think so maybe you can PM him. He sold his stretched Fiero a few years ago. (Don't make me lie and say who bought it. I can't remember.)
Lunatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2015 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadProfessor8138:

Has anyone heard from BubbaJoe lately....I need to talk with him.

He pops in here from time to time. Send him a PM.

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

I don't think so. His user name was BubbajoeXXX, I think so maybe you can PM him. He sold his stretched Fiero a few years ago. (Don't make me lie and say who bought it. I can't remember.)

Ryan (Fiero2M8) bought it.
MadProfessor8138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info.....will send him a PM and see if he replies.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stay away from that crook
Nothing but a punk ass liar and a cheat
If you ever get a hold of him tell him that I said "I hope he chokes on the cash he stole from me"
That liar sold me the green **** box SHREK
Cracked starter mounting holes
The 4.9 had 3 dead mice in carb.... no wonder probably hasn't been started in over 3 winters lol
Somehow he put '88 Vette front brakes on an '85 Fiero by shaving down the pads so they would clear

To make a long story short I had a fellow forum member cut up the frame and scrap the car

I ended up keeping the MR2 leather seats,rims,tires and some body panels

All in all the famous Bubbaphuck sold me a **** box

Great guy

All this in a car that just needed to have the starter just adjusted a bit because it hit a snow bank lol

[This message has been edited by Quad GT (edited 09-30-2015).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Stay away from that crook
Nothing but a punk ass liar and a cheat
If you ever get a hold of him tell him that I said "I hope he chokes on the cash he stole from me"
That liar sold me the green **** box SHREK
Cracked starter mounting holes
The 4.9 had 3 dead mice in carb.... no wonder probably hasn't been started in over 3 winters lol
Somehow he put '88 Vette front brakes on an '85 Fiero by shaving down the pads so they would clear

To make a long story short I had a fellow forum member cut up the frame and scrap the car

I ended up keeping the MR2 leather seats,rims,tires and some body panels

All in all the famous Bubbaphuck sold me a **** box

Great guy

All this in a car that just needed to have the starter just adjusted a bit because it hit a snow bank lol

BubbaJoe was a big time poster to this forum going back five years or so and had all kinds of projects going on. He was really big on the 4.9L Caddy swap. Sounds like you had an unfavorable experience with the man.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats putting it mildly lol

Honestly if he wanted to borrow $2K I would have lent it out to him
But the man lied to my face and every word he spoke was just BS

The time I wasted trying to get that crap to run

I live 15 min.away from him and yet he still.sold it to me knowing that I can walk to his place any time

Hace no respect for the man
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2015 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Thats putting it mildly lol

Honestly if he wanted to borrow $2K I would have lent it out to him
But the man lied to my face and every word he spoke was just BS

The time I wasted trying to get that crap to run

I live 15 min.away from him and yet he still.sold it to me knowing that I can walk to his place any time

Have no respect for the man

Why did you not take legal action against the scammer or go by his house and strip his car?
One guy that I know was taken for $12 K and his car was in Texas for almost two years with zero work done. He got his car back because the scammer wanted to live, but because he lived in Dallas Texas he did not initiate a lawsuit. Your problem is close by. If you have small claims court in Canada they should have been able to help.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2015 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In all honesty I.was so pissed off I just wanted to.go over and break his nose lol
My Cop buddies talked me out of it as did my g/f at the time
I do a lot of.traveling. and work in US and having a.criminal.record lets just say would not be cool

I got schooled and will never trust anyone on forums no matter how many posts they have

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock