My Ferrari 328 replica by Ryanap333
Started on: 09-17-2015 08:11 PM
Replies: 12 (437 views)
Last post by: Ryanap333 on 09-19-2015 11:06 AM
Ryanap333

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryanap333Send a Private Message to Ryanap333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I attach pictures from my computer? Shes getting the 3800sc engine and tranny installed now. I just got the harness from injection technology and computer from sinister performance this week to complete the install. As some of you know I sent my harnesses and computer as well as $200 to phonedawgz who then in turn ripped me off. All the mounts, axles, and etc. i got from west coast fiero. I went ahead and upgraded the super charger pulley to 3.4 as well as some other stuff to make it run right with said pulley from 3800 performance. 3800 Performance never refunded the $100 core charge for the pulley puller installer tool rental that I returned the day after I got it. I went with the pace setter headers and flowtech afterburner muffler for the exhaust from summit. Bigger fuel pump, colder plugs and therm, all aluminum 3 core radiator, some other stuff... Allen at Heart of Dixie Automotive has had the engine out for months and now that he has the last parts needed (harness & computer) he can complete the install. Hes also painting the motor to match the car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryanap333:

How do I attach pictures from my computer?

PIP
Ryanap333

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryanap333Send a Private Message to Ryanap333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It just says my images are to large whatever... heres a link to the car before i bought it though http://www.2040-cars.com/Po...uilt-kit-car-734979/
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryanap333:

It just says my images are to large whatever...

You'll need to re-size the images then.

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Resize them to 1024 pixels wide or less. I like opening the jpgs in Paint and resizing them to 800x600. Only takes a second. Fits the screen nicely. If it says the file is too big (i.e. over 300kb) then shrink them a little more.

PIP is the best image method since the pics will never disappear.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

If it says the file is too big (i.e. over 300kb) then shrink them a little more.

Neil, I just wanted to clarify that file size is more dependent on the amount of JPEG compression used rather than image size, although obviously a HUGE image will likely have a larger file size.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a few. Nice looking though!

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-17-2015).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Neil, I just wanted to clarify that file size is more dependent on the amount of JPEG compression used rather than image size, although obviously a HUGE image will likely have a larger file size.

You are absolutely correct. I should have been more specific. However, Paint doesn't allow you to change the compression level (at least no version I've ever used). My comments were with respect to Paint and it's default jpg compression. If you are using another program then you would be able to adjust the compression level.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

If you are using another program then you would be able to adjust the compression level.

I use IrfanView for its ability to re-size images and to be able to pre-determine JPEG file size. For uploading with PIP, I re-size to a maximum image width of 1024 pixels, and I then set the file size to be no larger than 300kb... and I'm golden.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car Magnum but i'd want the black under body same colour as car.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the lower trim black. Making it yellow would make the car look higher and taller. That being black makes it look lower and sleeker. JMO. Ive done lots of two tones on many cars over the years just for that effect. On your combination, the eye only sees the yellow and ignores the black, so the cars look is stretched out.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I like the lower trim black. Making it yellow would make the car look higher and taller.

IMO, if the lower panels are black they blend in with the shadows under the car and makes the car appear higher. This is the reason why I changed the rocker panels on my Formula from black to silver. Now the car appears lower.
Ryanap333

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryanap333Send a Private Message to Ryanap333Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for getting those pictures up. Il post some of the engine swap after i get on my computer and play with it to get them smaller.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock