Weird forum issues by Napoleon_Tanerite
Started on: 09-15-2015 10:56 PM
Replies: 3 (141 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 09-16-2015 03:32 AM
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got two issues with the forum and I'm not sure how to fix them.

1. I can't view images that are hosted via PIP. I can view images hosted at places like Photobucket and elsewhere. I can't even force them open via right click or by hard inputting the address in the browser.

2. I only have two preference options. Store my password, and default topic view. I can't even change the time zone. I'm thinking there's supposed to be more than what I am seeing, or is EST the only time zone the forum supports?

I am running Chrome on Windows 10, but have the same issue on MS Edge, as well as on a Windows 8.1 machine. Any ideas?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go to a coffee shop with free wi-fi, and see if you still have the problem. If not, blame your ISP.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that you mention it, I have the same issue on my phone (Nexus 5) running Android 5.1.1 over AT&T LTE. Same issue if I hotspot that connection and use my PCs.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman tries his best not to say something derogatory about Windows.

Trying really hard.

Screw it. Run as far away from Windows (especially 10) as you can!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock