Started on: 09-04-2015 10:53 AM
Replies: 5 (154 views)
Last post by: Silvertown on 09-17-2015 08:40 PM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
before I spend $40 bucks to run a VIN, I thought I'd check to see if anyone has a current carfax account. Obviously if no one has one, i'll pay the money, but it never hurts to check to see.

VIN: 1G2PG1193JP203460

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One last check to see if anyone can save me the $40 bucks.

Went and looked at it yesterday, she is well worn with 294,000 miles on her.

Rob
Silvertown

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2015 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Used it before I bought my 88 last week right before the guy delivered it to me because I wanted to make sure the title was clean. It's worth every penny due to my car had extensive records all the way back to the original dealership where the car was bought and servived. Car fax will even buy the car from you if any of the info pertaining to the title is wrong guaranteed. It showed where it had previously been titled and where it had passed emissions. Includes States where all sales,service and testing were done.but this is on one car, the car your looking at may not be the same result but the way I look at it is I would rather pay $40 and find out before you fork over $1000-$?0000.
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2015 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Silvertown

440 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by qwikgta:

before I spend $40 bucks to run a VIN, I thought I'd check to see if anyone has a current carfax account. Obviously if no one has one, i'll pay the money, but it never hurts to check to see.

VIN: 1G2PG1193JP203460

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rob
car might have a lien. But no salvage or title problems that I can see. But there are no guarantees without you purchasing the carfax report.

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
08/27/2015 Virginia Motor Vehicle Dept. Virginia Beach, VA Registration issued or renewed (Loan or lien reported)

Yea, I saw this too, called the owner, he has title in hand, no lien. He's owned it since 1990.

Extensive history of maintenance, but still high miles.

Rob
Silvertown

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2015 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilvertownSend a Private Message to SilvertownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

08/27/2015 Virginia Motor Vehicle Dept. Virginia Beach, VA Registration issued or renewed (Loan or lien reported)

Yea, I saw this too, called the owner, he has title in hand, no lien. He's owned it since 1990.

Extensive history of maintenance, but still high miles.

Rob

Yeah I saw the ad for it. Looks like it has been cared for. It would be in my garage if I had room for it. I thought you already bought it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock