Lumbar seats? by kevin
Started on: 08-30-2015 04:40 PM
Replies: 7 (439 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 08-31-2015 01:52 PM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
To those guys who have stock lumbar seats in their Fiero. Does everyone agree, or not, that they enjoy this option? Do you find yourself using this feature? Give me your thoughts. I am thinking of getting one!
Cordially,
kevin
Ps. What's the going price of a lumbar seat ( no rips or tears )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Horse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Factory lumbar seat have inflatable bladders that go bad over time and deflate making the seat uncomfortable. No replacement bladders are available so you have to adapt something to work. For me they are a big negative and never came in leather.
bkw88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkw88Send a Private Message to bkw88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set in my formula. Not original to car. Having four fieros to drive...I like these seats the best. They are extremely comfy, even without the bladders hooked up. I am not sure if they work, or not. I tested them out of the car, and the pump runs...but I imagine bladders are bad. The last I knew Rodney sold the bladders. If you can find a set...buy them. They are great. This is the only Fiero seat on a long drive, over a couple hours..that my back isn't very sore or stiff....I love them
Best of luck finding a set...Brian
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!
Are these seats difficult to find? What's a fair price for a seat? [no rips or tears].
Cordially,
kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Fellas
I realize this is a shameless bump, but do any new members have a comment on the Fiero lumbar seats?
Cordially,
kevin

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2015 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Horse:

No replacement bladders are available so you have to adapt something to work.

http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=24&products_id=211

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 08-31-2015).]

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:
http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=24&products_id=211

Rodney has so much cool stuff
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2015 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Rodney still has replacement bladders.

Only the driver's seat has them, they will not work with the OEM leather as it is too heavy (I have tried). They work fine with Mr. MIkes pleather.

Don't really use them myself, maybe on a long trip but we don't use the car for those anymore.

BTW there are only in the seat back, there is nothing in the seat portion sides ALSO, the seat if not any less comfortable than the standard 88 seats (the padding is the same).

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 08-31-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock