What is this emblem and where does it go by loveliesbleeding
Started on: 08-20-2015 07:05 PM
Replies: 6 (345 views)
Last post by: hyperv6 on 08-20-2015 10:47 PM
loveliesbleeding

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loveliesbleedingSend a Private Message to loveliesbleedingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have this emblem that I am curious about. Curious as to where it goes in the car. Also the value of it since I may be selling it.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loveliesbleeding:

I have this emblem that I am curious about. Curious as to where it goes in the car. Also the value of it since I may be selling it.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

It and the related book that went with it are not worth all that much. You may get a few bucks out of it.

It was to have been placed on the console in front of the shifter and the book with the owners manual.

The rare and interesting one is the Canadian one. It came two sided with two plates on in English and one in French. I have one of these and have yet to see another in French.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:

The rare and interesting one is the Canadian one. It came two sided with two plates on in English and one in French. I have one of these and have yet to see another in French.

I have a good friend who is French Canadian. He has several Fiero items printed in French. I have pictures someplace. I'll see if I can find them.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:
It was to have been placed on the console in front of the shifter.

I've never seen one there. Mine was put on the underside of the deck lid near the latch by the dealer that did the recall work.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found it!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep got one of those ....

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Found it!

That is what I have. Not many around in the states and with so few Fiero's in Canada they be rare there too.

GM wanted these on the consoles. That had to really help resale for those who sold their cars with them in place. To be honest I have never seen on in place. Most were in in the console storage I have seen with the owners manual.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock