Woodward Dream Cruise Detroit by Riddick85
Started on: 07-31-2015 04:31 PM
Replies: 6 (337 views)
Last post by: California Kid on 08-03-2015 01:25 AM
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering if anyone in the Detroit area us goin down for the cruise. It's 2 weeks away on the 14th and 15th. Maybe we could put something together. Just a thought
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will be there Fri night no Indy, but Indy may be on Sat.

Ron T

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

pHoOl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2015 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't attend saturday, but I usually like to cruise home a night or two during the week. Slightly less crazy and plenty to see. I work on big beaver and I've had buddies in the past meet on the top of our parking garage. Usually cleared out by 5pm and makes for a decent photoshoot.

Might be a cool way to meet up, take some pics, head over and cruise south on woodwars
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2015 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any meet-up would be cool. I just figured since the cruise is soon that could be a good time. I don't actually know anyone in the downriver area with a fiero or really anyone with a fiero for that matter.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do the Mopar Nationals, plus the Fri and Sat nite Mopar cruise on Main Street that weekend. Much safer. I wouldnt take any car of value if mine into Detroit on purpose, lol.
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2015 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I mean all of the dream cruise is outside of Detroit, but Roger your permit is honored in mi so you could just keep your heater under your thigh
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just my opinion, the Woodward Dream Cruise has turned to crap over the last 10 years or so. It used to be that more of the classics, hot rods, and old sports cars pretty much dominated North and South bound Woodward. Today you find most of the cars on Woodward are everyday drivers loaded with sight sightseers. It's actually better 1 to 2 weeks before the Cruise date, on just about any night.

On Cruise day, most of the really nice cars don't Cruise Woodward, they are parked with others in areas rented by Clubs. So if you don't know where they are located, you aren't going to see them, except if someone posts some shots on the internet. The whole Cruise stretches from 11 mile to Pontiac, so forget walking, busiest area is around 13 mile rd.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock