Chop top by McNasty
Started on: 07-29-2015 03:09 PM
Replies: 4 (520 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 07-29-2015 09:07 PM
McNasty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys,
I searched for this but couldn't find and answer
So with Archie retired, is there an option for fiero owners to chop top and their car?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he still sells the kits, but just doesn't have a shop where you can have the work performed any more. You'd have to find a shop to hire for the work, or do it yourself.

If you're looking for a choptop widebody, there's one for sale at Outlaws Rod & Custom in Norfolk, VA. Call and ask Asa about it if you're interested.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I understand it, side windows (Lexan and glass) are no longer available. I would pay BIG to get some real glass side windows for our chop top. As for the actual chop, Archie did a phenomenal job engineering the cuts. And, ya dont NEED side windows to cruse. lol. Seriously though, Im hoping some options for side glass pop up.
McNasty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks,
I didn't see it posted on his site under products.
I was looking to see if some shop took over production and gave a general price guideline the way Archie did.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could buy Lance Mullens car the chop is 80% done and has glass side windows installed .... to buy the car look at lasts posts here and communicate with Chuck
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/092379-6.html

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors