Automan's Notchie by TXOPIE
Started on: 07-23-2015 03:43 PM
Replies: 11 (435 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 07-24-2015 07:36 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See if anyone remember's the reference:
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MadProfessor8138

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did "Curser"help you with that...lol
Damn I'm old.....sigh.

If you want to impress me......what show had the Screaming MiMi in it?
And what was the Screaming MiMi?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadProfessor8138:

Did "Curser"help you with that...lol
Damn I'm old.....sigh.

If you want to impress me......what show had the Screaming MiMi in it?
And what was the Screaming MiMi?

Lets see...that would have to be "Riptide"...that would be Nick's,,,in episodes when needed

Now that was one I had thought about in a while...thanks for the memory.

Cursor was a big Flirt...for being just a pixel!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-23-2015).]

Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone want to explain this "tron" like fiero? Looks pretty cool though
MadProfessor8138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I will show my age Riddick85.....
There was a show on,way back in the dark ages of the 80's,called Automan....
He was a computer program that came to life and helped solve crime.....his powers came from a little pixel named Curser that could make anything that he needed.....car,airplane,boat.....etc.
The funny part of the show was that when he was driving his car he could only do 90 degree turns,sorta like Tron,and the humans riding with him would always be shoved against the doors and various parts of the inside of the car every time he turned.....kinetic energy and sudden direction changes.....you get the point.
MadProfessor8138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadProfessor8138

351 posts
Member since May 2015
You got the show right....lol
But you didn't answer the question of what the Screaming MiMi was.......it was Nicks pink Sikorsky helicopter that had a habit of not starting when needed.
BTW.....The Boz was the bomb,way back when......lmao.....except putting his thumb inside his fist every time he hit someone....lol.
MadProfessor8138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadProfessor8138

351 posts
Member since May 2015
Riddick85.....you can probably YouTube some of the episodes.....cheesy show but had good graphics for the day.
Could be worse....you could YouTube episodes of Manimal.......roflmao !!!
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Show doesn't sound too bad actually lol. Could actually fly on TV in today's world I think
MadProfessor8138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh hell no !!!!!!
Firefly needs to be put back into production before any other show.....period !!!!.....lol
I never have figured out why decent shows get canceled all the time but yet we are forced to put up with the Kardashian's and other shows that are equally sh*tty......tv now days is pretty pathetic...except The Walking Dead....lol
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadProfessor8138:

Riddick85.....you can probably YouTube some of the episodes.....cheesy show but had good graphics for the day.
Could be worse....you could YouTube episodes of Manimal.......roflmao !!!

OMG...Manimal...you are calling all the classics out...after trip in to jungle and meets up with shaman...he now as the ability to shape shift to any animal.

And this car is from which series?

And here is the car cursor actually use to create on the series:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-23-2015).]

MadProfessor8138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't hardly tell what the car is from the pic.....kind of a bad pic.
I know it's not the Coyote from Hardcastle and McCormick.
It's not Kitt from Nightrider either.
You said series so it's not the car from the movie The Wraith....that is a badass car by the way.
It looks like a corvette from what I can tell from the pic.
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The other car is the from Quantum Leap...its Al's car from the future timeline...I think it was based off a Testarossa 1st season and ends up more like F308/328 kit, but modified by the end:

Here is a funny clip I found that explains the history:

A 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP 400 on automan:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-24-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock