Started on: 07-14-2015 09:19 PM
Replies: 9 (194 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 08-20-2015 09:20 AM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hot Texas Hello NTFC!

----------> JIM SWIM MOVED TO AUGUST <-------------

Regular club meeting as normal for July!!

With the heat comes the cool... The cool of Jim's pool! Our summer tradition of the Jim Swim happens on the 4th Saturday of AUGUST. After the lunch at Pappas BBQ (IN AUGUST) we will head to Jims in Terrell where it is an open invite to enjoy an afternoon/evening of pool, stories, and dining. He and Debbie are great hosts, so plan on making it a day with your Fiero friends.

For the meeting we will talk about our coming events like the Cracker Barrel Cruise in September with the Mustang Club, the PSN in October, and hopefully the genesis of an idea I am concocting for Ruckus 14 which will be either week 3 or 4 of October. November we take a break and will have the Christmas Party in December. Too soon to talk about Christmas?... I think not.

Also, Mark Kirby is selling his gorgeous red '88 GT... I am not sure of the details... But I would be certainly proud to have that one in my stable. A good friend of mine that is a master ASE mechanic, Mazda factory trained, and former automotive trade school teacher has opened a repair shop in Granbury that specializes in AC. He will do other work too, but during the summer, that is bread and butter. He is very aware of the idiosyncrasies of Fieros (and their owners), let me know if you would like to get his contact info... Sometimes you just don't wanna work on your car.

Lastly, make sure you follow us on Twitter @NorthTexasFiero, my car got a brush with a local auto celebrity and model and she took a selfie with yellow with some funny banter. Also remember our web presence at northtexasfieroclub.org

-- blake

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 07-15-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be there. And remember, it's also Jim's and our Prez Blake's birthdays! I'll bring the paddle!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2015 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please note that the Jim Swim date has changed in first post
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why man WHY!!!!
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about the date change, I didnt realize that I had a previous engagement for this weekend.
It's out of my hands and can't do anything about it.
Again I apologize for the postponement .
Still I hope that everyone can make plans to come out and enjoy the day with fun! Food! And Fieros!!!
Jim
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump!

Will have details on the Ruckus 14 to talk about at the meeting.

Also, the Cracker Barrel cruise is on Sept 14
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2015 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Guys...won't make it...headed to San Diego in the morning...I should be hitting the ground about the time everyone is rolling up to Pappa's.

But will be at the coming events with the completed ReMera (have about 3 hours of nit picking and tidying up and she finally ready).
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Swim this month!... Meeting this weekend!
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2015 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope all can come out for some Fun, Food, and Fieros!

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake,

Can you shoot me over Jim's address...may have to skip Papa's and head to Jim's later.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock