PIP Issues by solman105
Started on: 07-10-2015 01:08 AM
Replies: 2 (162 views)
Last post by: solman105 on 07-12-2015 10:27 AM
solman105

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys/gals

My apologies; I'm not sure if it is me or whatnot (most likely me) but I cannot upload photos using the PIP. It says that it cannot find the server. Has anybody else had problems with this lately? Do I need to reload the software? I did notice that the sponsorship banner at the bottom seems to not be sponsoring anything.

I did try flickr; once again, no luck. Even when I resize the photo, it comes up with a little blue square on the forum.

If anybody has any fixes, please let me know!
Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solman105:

I cannot upload photos using the PIP. It says that it cannot find the server. Has anybody else had problems with this lately?

I never had any problems with PIP until I installed it on a Win7Pro machine. I quite often get the same message you get when I go to upload an image. I can usually solve the problem by turning off other high memory draws (such as photo editing programs) and clearing cache files. I don't know why it should make a difference, but it does. Without doing anything else to PIP, the image file will then upload.

I also have problems viewing PIP hosted images on this same computer (using either Chrome or IE). I often have to clear cache files while viewing a page and then re-loading the page before the images will appear.

I'm not sure if the problem is at my end or with PIP's host. It's becoming quite a nuisance.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-10-2015).]

solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the help! I cleared all my temp files/caches and it worked as advertised!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock