Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero GT o be on Velocity channel (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero GT o be on Velocity channel by spirit
Started on: 07-05-2015 01:41 PM
Replies: 41 (1520 views)
Last post by: spirit on 10-13-2015 07:26 PM
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back the first of June I showed my 86 GT w/4.9 at he "Pontiacs in Pigeon Forge" car show in Tenn. The Velocity channel had a crew there to fil some of the show cars. Much to my surprise they picked my car as well as others to feature on their show. The show will air on July 25th at 9 am. I can't wait to watch it. I just hope I don't look like some redneck fcountry bumpkin on TV. But I was thrilled to death. Can't wait.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations, Jack. I grabbed the remote to program it to record the program, but I can only advance up to the 14th. I like to watch redneck country bumpkins on TV, having been one most of my life.
Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations. Which show will it be?
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show is Lokar
Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just set up a series recording. Looking forward to checking it out.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you Guys are not disappointed.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Preview of the car?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, just set up the DVR to record it. Chanel 281 on DirecTV.
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be an American thing, my guide ain't bringing anything up on the velocity channel by that name.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeder:

Must be an American thing, my guide ain't bringing anything up on the velocity channel by that name.

Here is some information about the show on their website.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-07-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up

[This message has been edited by Steel (edited 07-07-2015).]

Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Here is some information about the show on their website.

Sorry, I meant on my TV guide, I seen it on the website. Either that or it'll be a month or so behind y'all till we get it here like some shows.

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD(2002), Gen V, 3.3 pulley, SD headers

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeder:

I am in Canada and I do have that TV channel ...... Look for Discovery Velocity (Discovery Channels)

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found the show 6:00am - 6:30am PST on Saturdays Unfortunately my guide isn't displaying the 25th yet so I set the series recording using the show on the 18th.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2015 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The show will air one week from today
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2015 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I am in Canada and I do have that TV channel ...... Look for Discovery Velocity (Discovery Channels)

Oh yeah i have that channel just didn't see that show. I see some one says it starts here quick so i'll have to recheck

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD(2002), Gen V, 3.3 pulley, SD headers

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw your car on the show. Congrads. Nice car. You have a little accent-lol

[This message has been edited by notwohorns (edited 07-25-2015).]

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching the show right now. Didn't realize it was you in the original post. Congratulations!

Phil
Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw it, great job, nice car!!
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Met you and enjoyed looking at your car this spring at the Daytona Spring Turkey Run / Fiero Show. Very nice car. The program (Lokar) just ran this morning, around 8am. Great story. Congrats!
PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the interview...

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that Hulki's signature inside the rear deck in the closing shot of the video above?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jack, just watched the show tonight, a very nice interview! I am glad I got to meet you, and see the car in person at Daytona this year. I hope to see you and your wife back again next year!

Oh Jack, almost forgot, Sarah Palin says hello

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-26-2015).]

spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that is Hulki's autograph. Met him at the 20th.
That woman did look like Pallin don't you think?
Horse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool interview!
I'm glad that Pat reposted it, since the Comcastards don't see fit to give us the Velocity channel.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool interview, nice ride...

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
Northstar Rebuild

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job ! Nice to put a member name to a face and a car and watch them on TV all at the same time.
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Cool guy and a beautiful car!
Always nice to see a positive Fiero story!
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched it. I liked all the Pontiacs they picked. You get my vote for the best one! Nice job.
Marc
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great interview, amazing car. Love those rocker panels! Now if I can convince myself to fly to Germany to get a pair!
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A big THANK YOU to Pat for reposting the interview. I'm sure most everyone got a good laugh at me. Someone said I have an accent but I don't.
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Interview Jack!!!
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a new Jersey accent, you sounded great and your fiero was very nice too. I might have seen your car in Daytona.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2015 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great interview, good shots of the car
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A big thank you for the compliments on my car. I hope all of you guys gat a good laugh at this redneck country bumpkin.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2015 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great interview. I always liked your car.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really enjoyed doing this. Thanks everyone
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock