Can I barrow ur garage...fl by fieromatty
Started on: 07-03-2015 01:44 AM
Replies: 6 (254 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 07-03-2015 10:30 PM
fieromatty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromattySend a Private Message to fieromattyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey community. I need some help. My lifters are clicking on my new motor after my 2000 mile road trip. In need to do a valve adjustment, but I am stuck in an apartment with no garage and an h.o.a that won't let me open up shop in front of my place. Anyone got a garage I could barrow for about 3 hours. Also open to ideas if u have them. I'm in the Orlando area. Thanks!

Matty
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto parts parking lot
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or any parking lot. Heck, you can do it on the side of the road and no one is going to care
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rent a space in one of the U-Store it places for a month. I did that here to store one of my cars and FieroLisas for a winter. It was $125 a month for big enough locker for two cars plus other stuff.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To do a valve adjustment you will need to remove both valve covers. While they can be taken off with the intake manifolds in place its tight work getting the cover bolts out. You need a flexible extension or u joint to get at the upper center bolt, not easy but doable. To avoid any chance of rain, I would work in a garage if possible. If you live in Denver there are indoor parking garages all over town. For $10 or so you should be able to work all day.
OOps missed the Orlando location
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-03-2015).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt what part of Orlando ? Try posting on central Florida fieros,...heck they may even help out.👍
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-03-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock