Warning buying from Kenneth Hines by Randy F
Started on: 07-02-2015 03:54 AM
Replies: 7 (569 views)
Last post by: Steel on 07-03-2015 06:32 AM
Randy F

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On may the 11 I ordered a tail light panel from Ken and he did not ship it so I filed a claim with Paypal and below Ken sent me this message so as a man of faith and trust I belived in him and canceled my claim. What a fool I am he never sent it and now I cant reopen my claim so please beware.

Randy Fliegel <fliegelra@gmail.com>
Jun 20 (12 days ago)

Kenneth Hines

10:03 PM (9 hours ago)
to me

Randy,

Again I apoligize for the delay and lack of communication.

I will have it shipping to deliver by 6/29 and send you a invoice so you can cross the border with it.

I would like to ask a favor.

Paypal has locked my account and I cannot pay for 2 ebay auctions for my wife.

For some reason it has a $508.72 hold which is twice the net amount.

If I responded to the open issue on Paypal, explaining that the panel will ship by Tuesday 6/22 for delivery by 6/29, could you close the case?

You do not lose your buyer protection by closing the case. You could always open another if there was an unforeseen issue. If there is any issue I will do a full refund.

Please let me know if that is acceptable.

Thanks,
Kenneth
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cyrus88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cyrus88Send a Private Message to cyrus88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your experience man. You learned a hard lesson, which is that you should NEVER let a vendor off the hook until you have the CORRECT product you ordered in YOUR HAND! No exceptions!
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sucks man..

What's with with all the BS and sellers lying and not making good on delivering products lately? It's not just the random unknowns as it use to be, it's even becoming a few of the the vendors a lot of us have used multiple times over the years.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This all seems unclear and who knows how it will turn out. Ken is not known for failing to come thru, but hasnt been the greatest in the communication department. You being in Mexico may complicate things, sounds like it was going to be somewhere in the states on June 29, something about you then crossing the border with it later?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive went to a lot of buying ONLY with COD, unless its a big, recognized company. No parts, no payment. They dont send COD, they lost my business. If there not willing to use COD payments/shipping, the only reason I can think of to do that would be fraud.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-02-2015).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you used a credit card via PayPal - call them and have them issue a charge back.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have discussed this via PM with Randy since I used to do business with Ken and always support him. He normally takes an order, has NO communication, and the part simply arrives at your door. However, I am a little surprised that you were even able to order from him since he has been out of business since last year. His new website is under construction with no Fiero parts listed and no contact information. What I hope did NOT happen is that his original email address was released, someone grabbed it and you sent money to a fake account.

However if this is truly Ken's email and this is how poorly he handles business, he might as well not even open his new website because his credibility as a vendor is shot.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock