Started on: 07-01-2015 06:09 PM
Replies: 5 (509 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 07-02-2015 06:44 AM
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sometimes wonder how many of the people that write these articles even have drivers licenses.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it just me or are the Odometer.com lists always the most cumbersome, awkward things on the whole internet? Why do they make me click "Next" just to read the next two sentences?
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They do that because every time you click next the page is re-loaded to make it look like there is a lot of traffic on the site thus the advertisements get more views. This increases their ad revenue fraudulently; the thing is that it is against the rules of most advertisement companies for websites to do this.

Usually any time I see a website like this I leave. I also use Adblock Plus for this reason as well.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2015 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I refuse the click bait on a site written by people who have likely never even seen a Fiero, let alone know anything about them.

A few Fieros may become collectible one day, 88 GT, Formula, '84 Indy, but I doubt much else has a chance. Too many were made. The Fiero is the Corvair of the 80's. Even today Corvairs have a loyal fan following but there aren't any high dollar collectibles, except maybe a Corsa turbo or Yenko Stinger.

Going by my vast history of personal car ownerhship (sarcasm), I can confidently say the quickest way for a car make to increase in collectability is for me to have one, then sell it. It was true of my '69 Firebird, '72 Trans Am, and '87 Grand National. Heck, I sold my '72 TA for the "fair" price of $4500 back in the late '80s ("very good" daily driver condition - not a show car). I couldn't buy one like it today in the same condition for less than 10x that much.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2015 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should be able to pick up a nice TransAm for $22 - $28 K.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock