Las Vegas Tech Day by mr_corean
Started on: 06-29-2015 01:38 AM
Replies: 5 (203 views)
Last post by: Fiero Vampire on 07-13-2015 12:58 PM
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ladies and gentlemen of the hottest valley area, we are getting a tech day set up for the very near future. We have a newer member to the area that has kindly offered his property as the hosting location for the event. It all started with Mike and I discussing brake swaps and the fact that I am a youngin that doesn't know how to do hubs so he kindly offered to show me on his own car how to do it. This evolved into discussion on a full on tech day. As of now we are shooting for 11th of July, but if anyone has any scheduling conflicts let us know and as a group we can shift it around a little bit. As I stated previously, brakes will be a subject. We will be doing the hub swap on pre '88's, larger master cylinders, disc and caliper swaps, bigger boosters, brake lines, any and everything brakes. If anyone has anything else they want to play with at the time just ask it on here so we can plan for it! I personally will be looking into putting some poly suspension bits in as well. Mike is planning a 3800 swap so I'm hoping we can get some experts on that subject in the house at the time as well...Solman, hint hint. Anyway, let us know if you can make it, and if you want anything in particular addressed.

Did I mention the heat won't be a problem? The location is in an 8 car garage that has AC as well as a lift to save your back!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the Vegas guys. We are getting some interest offline from several individuals. If you know anyone pass on the words to them. Hit me up here or on my phone and I will pass the address for the location. If no one has any objections we will keep the date as the 11th and set a time as 1100 also. Easy to remember that way.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. I will be hosting this at my home tomorrow, and would love to have any local Fiero owner stop by and say hello. We're not doing anything fancy- more of a Meet and Greet PM me or Nate, and we'll give you my address. Shop is cooled, so don't let the heat keep you away!

I've always said "It doesn't hurt to have a friend with a lift"

------------------
'87 GT in process, including GA / Seville brakes, Poly Suspension, '95 3800 Series 1 SC ( 225 hp ) T460e.

solman105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solman105Send a Private Message to solman105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mike and Nate for putting this on, it was great to meet some fellow enthusiasts in town. I wish I could have hung out longer!
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you could come by. Too bad you left early- you missed the Dancing Girls!
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I knew I should have stayed longer!

We will have to do this again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock