"Bronco" Fiero, Kalamazoo, Valley 1 lot by lorennerol
Started on: 06-25-2015 08:18 PM
Replies: 14 (439 views)
Last post by: Australian on 06-28-2015 09:48 AM
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have been in Kalamazoo the last few days with my oldest daughter for freshman orientation at WMU. We spotted this Fiero in the upper Valley 1 parking lot. Does it belong to anyone here?

It was my first time back on campus in about 20 years. Sure was nice to see some old haunts still around: Waldo's, Wendy's, Bruno's, and both Sweetwaters and Bilbo's (though it has moved). Boy has campus changed! But those valley dorms are still the same- uphill both ways to class
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sure won't be mistaken for whoever owns it.

Looks very recognizable . Very interesting.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like Eddie Van Halen got a hold of it.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not seen that one around. I've been driving mine daily. I work at the BMW dealer on stadium drive.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My little brothers both went to Western, I've been there several times on the hottest and coldest days of the year helping them move in or out.

Did you happen to drive through the north end? There was always a red Fiero. I imagine the north end wasn't such a shithole 20 years ago either?
lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

My little brothers both went to Western, I've been there several times on the hottest and coldest days of the year helping them move in or out.

Did you happen to drive through the north end? There was always a red Fiero. I imagine the north end wasn't such a shithole 20 years ago either?

We didn't get north. Came into town from Detroit on the I-94 business loop, so we saw the east end, had breakfast downtown, and stayed out at the Red Roof Inn (YUCK!) on the west side, and left via Westnedge to I-94, so we got a glimpse of everything except the north part of town.

I really didn't spend a lot of time off-campus when I was there, except stuff nearby- Waldos, Electric Avenue, Mr. Tony's, Sgt. Pepperoni's, Bilbo's, Wendy's, etc. The campus had everything I needed. I did, once, go to Oasis and I was really surprised to see it's still there- seemed a bit...not ideally hygienic to me.

Is there an active Fiero club in/around Kalamazoo? My daughter might enjoy attending the meetings.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just came back from a road trip this past week, driving through michigan, illinois, indiana.. etc and I sware I saw this fiero parked or broken down on the side of the road. Both windows were down but no one was in or around the vehicle. This was on a major interstate.

I was going to post about it but had no clue how to describe the paint job... well that's exactly what it looked like and I doubt that there were two of em with that paint job.

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 06-26-2015).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Capitol City Fieros

http://www.capitolcityfieros.com/

There used to be a West Michigan club, don't think it still exists.

There's a West Michigan sighting thread:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091504.html
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not bronco, Pegasus. Thought it would be a 4x4.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 06-27-2015).]

1shot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1shotSend a Private Message to 1shotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Western Michigan University has a football team called the "Bronco's".
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up close, did that look like a wrap ?

Haven't seen many people paint over the sail windows
PFF
System Bot
lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Up close, did that look like a wrap ?

I think so, but I haven't seen a lot of wrapped cars, so can't say for sure. Felt bad for how bad the left rear tail light is busted. Is it just me, or does it seem like the PON side tail lights are often the worst of the pair?

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'll keep my eye out for this too.......from the catbird seat.
best view in the valley if atop WMU East Hall right across from Waldo Stadium
thanks for the heads up.....one more Fiero to add to that "West Michigan Fiero Sightings" thread when I find it
just down 131 a few miles I/we got like 8 if you include the one for sale behind my house at a neighbors for a friend of his.
I think they want me to buy my 4th ....... we will see

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 06-28-2015).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by lorennerol:

Is there an active Fiero club in/around Kalamazoo? My daughter might enjoy attending the meetings.

not really.....but I run around to all the shows, well when I have a running Fiero that is....right now I have 2 but they are still broke from last years festivities! if I buy the one in my "back yard" then its on! even if its a stock Fiero I guess. my kids are modified with a 3800 SC and a V8 swap respectively.........

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like almost a pegasus in the wrap looks kool.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 06-28-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock